Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why do I see cats everywhere? (Read 70651 times) previous topic - next topic

Why do I see cats everywhere?

Reply #75
you should have a look at this: Digital Inn - German Forum

I found another nice pic!

Very Funny!!! 
MPC: --quality 10 --xlevel (v. 1.15s) (archive/transcoding)
MP3:  LAME 3.96.1 --preset standard (daily listening/portable)

Reply #76
I hate cats.
I can never visit HA again.
Good-bye.

Goodbye 

Reply #77
I dunno about cats. The house I used to live in had a motion detection security spotlight, and every time it flicked on, the cats seemed to be having an arena fight in my back yard. It could be 3 or 4am.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWEEEEAAAAAAOWWWW!!!!!

and sustained EEEEEEEOOOOWOWOOOWWEEEEAAAAAAAAAA's

could be heard while a 15 year old me used to try hard to get some sleep. Apart from that, they used our garden as a convinience but really really... I dont mind them too much.

I do think dogs communicate and bond with their owners better.

Cats: "Hmm... well... I could go outside and keep myself fit but... oh sod it, I'm off to sleep. Oh wait, there's something stringy to fight with..."

Dogs "I LOVE YOU!!! ATTENTION!!! I'm going to lick your face because I LOVE YOU!!!! AND I'VE JUST LICKED... ahem... DOG FOOD!!! and... YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE!!!! EVER!!!!"

Ruairi
rc55.com - nothing going on

Reply #78
Anyone else who want a cat avatar? I'd take this pic but I like mine too much to change it.

Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

Reply #79
from here .... Yeah! Let's turn this thread into a collection of cat pics! (Or split a cat pics thread from it).

Oh man, you don't know what you've done, now the place is gonna be crawling with these pests. People: there are still some on a 56k modems around  and you're wasting bandwidth on multitude of cats? One, two maybe ten would have been bearable, but zillions?!

Reply #80
from here ....

OMG! Did you read it?  That cat killed the old man....

Reply #81
With all the cats, and that creepy one of MTRH, I had to change my avatar as well.
"Droplets of Yes and No, in an ocean of Maybe"

Reply #82

Reply #83
Oooohh... I was just wondering how long it would be before someone posted an "Alf" photo. At least he doesn't have a cat-residue moustache.

- M.

Reply #85
i like cats too, but = =" i don't have my cats picture.... hur hur...>_<

Edit : Q- Most cats will like Vorbis OGG bcoz the LOGO ? = =" ( i mean that.. Fish ) anyway... i like cat...
Guitarist with Tinnitus, i wish to hear the pure silent again.

Reply #86
i like cats too, but = =" i don't have my cats picture.... hur hur...>_<

Edit : Q- Most cats will like Vorbis OGG bcoz the LOGO ? = =" ( i mean that.. Fish ) anyway... i like cat...

you are right, but have you thought about The Poor Fish? I'm sure that a certain hostility will rise inside this friendly harmless amphibian. in this environment (the HA forum) It will always have to fear attacks of cute mammals

In order not to threaten The Fish I'll soon change my avator.
I love the moderators.

Reply #87
I think sloth is a more attractive animal than a cat.

Uh, thanks, I think.

Reply #88
Dogs "I LOVE YOU!!! ATTENTION!!! I'm going to lick your face because I LOVE YOU!!!! AND I'VE JUST LICKED... ahem... DOG FOOD!!! and... YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE!!!! EVER!!!!"

Ruairi

I love dogs too!!! I have a Samoyedo female called Brisa, and she's lovely!!!

Reply #89
Since I haven't chosen a good avator to represent me, I'm thinking how abt using a mechanical AI cat as my avator. 

Reply #90
With all the cats, and that creepy one of MTRH, I had to change my avatar as well.

<- me2
Blubb

Reply #91
Quote from: MachineHead,Apr 27 2003 - 09:02 AM
Quote from: Pio2001,Apr 27 2003 - 07:58 AM
  I won't change mine. Namely because it's an inanimate digtal image that will not barf at my feet. I like that.

Could be worse... my cat barfed in the vent holes of my satellite TV reciever.

Reply #92
I stole this one from Invision Power Forums avatar gallery, but I simply couldn't resist.

Reply #94

Heh heh heh. I can think of bunch of nasty things to say about this. But it's just tough to get any nastier than cleaning that out of the electronics of your sat receiver!

It's times like this that one looks through the classic cat haters book, 101 Uses For A Dead Cat, to come up with new and original goals for a deceased feline.

Some of my favs:

Cat - O - Nine Tails (the associated image with this is so funny I nearly gagged laughing so hard)
Cat - A - Pult

PS - For those who are about to call The Humane Society on me, relax. I have a cat, and she is a sweetheart. Humor is humor, no matter if it takes a bunch of dead cats to get it across. 

(I have not looked at this thread for some time now, so I missed the opportunity for an earlier reply.)

Reply #95

Heh heh heh. I can think of bunch of nasty things to say about this. But it's just tough to get any nastier than cleaning that out of the electronics of your sat receiver!

Cat barf is pretty corrosive.  Even after cleaning it didn't work.  Got a new one that runs cooler and
doesn't have vents.  The old one running warm was the reason she was there in the first place.

Did you know those "heat seeking" missles each have a cat in the nosecone steering?

Reply #96

Reply #97
Although I'm a dog lover myself, I have to share this cat link with you. It will provide you with some great pics...

Reply #98
I just recently started using my "Kitty" avatar.  My daughter has a much larger version (it's called "Cute Kitty," hence, my calling it "Kitty") as her desktop wallpaper.  I thought it was so cute that I cropped it and made an avatar for myself.  And, of all the forums I frequent, I know that this is the only one where my "Kitty" will be appreciated.

Later.
"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.