Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC and FLAC page (Read 4128 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC and FLAC page

The user, Exec has gone out of his way to revamp the EAC Guides category by creating articles to address specific functions of the program.  I feel this effort has been quite successful and has helped in minimizing conflicting and/or redundant information.  Unfortunately this new merge has undermined this effort.

I propose that the article be reverted to what it originally was with the "Create a lossless back-up with EAC and FLAC" guide deleted or have what may be useful but still unrelated pieces (FLAC Frontend, Burnatonce) moved elsewhere and out of the EAC Guides category.

EAC and FLAC page

Reply #1
Hey, I'm still alive. 

But due to a lot of work I don't have the time for anything like this at the moment. But as soon as I have the time, I'll continue what I've started...