Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: aacPlus vs nero AAC (Read 16751 times) previous topic - next topic

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Coding Technology aacPlus Encoder 8.0.0 or latest nero AAC codec, which is better??
Any good cd ripper with nero aac codec??
What settings are god for aacplus? What is the diference between aacplus and aacplus v2

Thanks, and sorry for my english

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #1
Please use search function.
Not really a Signature.

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #3
Coding Technology aacPlus Encoder 8.0.0 or latest nero AAC codec, which is better??
What settings are god for aacplus? What is the diference between aacplus and aacplus v2

It depends on what circumstances you plan on using it for. I would go with the latest Nero AAC encoder.
budding I.T professional

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #4
I want encode my cds to aac for my ipod at 160 or 128, What software do you use for encode cds and files with nero aac encoder??
I used easy cdda extractor with nero codec but the new versions of this soft haven't support for nero codec only for AACplus

Thanks

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #5
I want encode my cds to aac for my ipod at 160 or 128, What software do you use for encode cds and files with nero aac encoder??
I used easy cdda extractor with nero codec but the new versions of this soft haven't support for nero codec only for AACplus

If your encoding to your Ipod go with the Itunes AAC encoder then.  What you decide to rip with greatly depends on what OS you are on.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=AAC_encoders
budding I.T professional

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #6

If your encoding to your Ipod go with the Itunes AAC encoder then.  What you decide to rip with greatly depends on what OS you are on.

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=AAC_encoders

My OS is windows
Why is better for ipod use apple codec than nero codec?
Do you know any software for encode with nero aac codec?

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #7
If you are using iPod, then most probably you already must use iTunes to transfer songs. AAC encoder in iTunes is of good quality, so using it would be most convenient for you.

And BTW - iPods don't support aacPlus, so using this format would give you bad results.
Not really a Signature.

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #8
If you are using iPod, then most probably you already must use iTunes to transfer songs. AAC encoder in iTunes is of good quality, so using it would be most convenient for you.

And BTW - iPods don't support aacPlus, so using this format would give you bad results.

But i like more nero codec, Do you know any software that uses nero codec??

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #9
Any software which accepts commandline encoders, for example Exact Audio Copy or Foobar2000. And Nero commandline AAC encoder can be dowloaded for free, you don't need to be full Nero Burning software owner (just if you don't know).
Not really a Signature.

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #10
Any software which accepts commandline encoders, for example Exact Audio Copy or Foobar2000. And Nero commandline AAC encoder can be dowloaded for free, you don't need to be full Nero Burning software owner (just if you don't know).

Ok thaks i finally use eac with Ultimate EAC Pack r12

One more question, it is the same:
  aacenc32.dll  4.5.9.0
  neroAacDec.exe  1.0.0.2 (Nero Digital Audio Decoder)
Both encoders produces the same quality what is the diference, what is the best? , more new??

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #11
latest  version of the nero encoder and decoder can be found @
http://www.nero.com/nerodigital/eng/down-ndaudio.php
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #12
But i like more nero codec, Do you know any software that uses nero codec??

Be aware that there are issues with gapless playback on iPods when you use the Nero encoder.

audiomars
Reason is immortal, all else mortal
- Pythagoras

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #13
>> aacenc32.dll 4.5.9.0  included in Nero 7 Premium
>> neroAacEnc.exe 1.0.0.2 (Nero Digital Audio encoder)
Both encoders produces the same quality
what is the diference?
What is the best?
aacenc32.dll is in the nero software it is more updated than neroAacEnc??

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #14
Just use the latest neroAacEnc.exe - that's all.
Not really a Signature.

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #15
both of them should be the same, so it shouldn't be a surprise that they give the same or similar results.

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #16

Where did you get the Coding Technology encoder?

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #17
Where did you get the Coding Technology encoder?

Isn't it part of Winamp?

aacPlus vs nero AAC

Reply #18
I think it is part of Winamp.