Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: mp3cue for Winamp 5 (Read 7073 times) previous topic - next topic

mp3cue for Winamp 5

I'm looking for a plugin like mp3cue from Guerrilla Soft but for Winamp 5.
If anybody know something about it please let me know.\
Greetings...
Greetings
Sonny Burnett.

mp3cue for Winamp 5

Reply #1
I'm also looking - The existing mp3cue works poorly with Winamp 5.

That plugin has not been changed since 2001 (and since abandoned) and nobody's stepped up to the task yet, as far as I can see. As a backup I use Foobar2000, but frankly I like The new Winamp 5 skins.

mp3cue for Winamp 5

Reply #2
Well, I'm using foobar that supports perfectly well .cue files, so... right now I'm not looking for any plugin for Winamp, I love foobar2000

Greetings
Greetings
Sonny Burnett.

mp3cue for Winamp 5

Reply #3
If you simply look for a plugin to enqueue files then try this one: http://nunzioweb.com/daz/files/gen_jumpex_v0_93a.zip

The author is Darren Owen and it is called Jump to file Extension (JTFE) because it extends the Winamp Jump to file dialog to search files and create a queuelist. It is still under heavy development and very configurable.

mp3cue for Winamp 5

Reply #4
"Well, I'm using foobar that supports perfectly well .cue files,"

uhh, are you sure about that?? how do you seek to index zero instead of index one?

mp3cue for Winamp 5

Reply #5
The existing mp3cue works poorly with Winamp 5.

Can you please explain what difficulties are you facing?

I'm using mp3cue 0.94 with Winamp and I have no problems.

I must say that I use it only with FLAC and Lossless WMA files and that I use classic skins, not the "modern" ones cause they suck up a great deal of my poor PIII 933

Of course I don't ask it to integrate with the media library...

Cheers
Sergio
M-Audio Delta AP + Revox B150 + (JBL 4301B | Sennheiser Amperior | Sennheiser HD598)