Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Bit-perfect Player for Android (Read 5070 times) previous topic - next topic

Bit-perfect Player for Android

Do u guys know any Bit-perfect player for Android other than USB Audio Player ,becoz I don't wanna use Google and neutron UI is shit.

Re: Bit-perfect Player for Android

Reply #2
HiBy Music in exclusive mode apparently does.
I don't use it myself.

Re: Bit-perfect Player for Android

Reply #3
I don't know if these play bit perfect but the following are the best I tested. Poweramp and foobar2000 for Android. Both are great, but use FFmpeg so I don't recommend for formats that don't provide free or open source code as wma, Dolby…

If you need to know how configure the resampler for Poweramp, I guess that it refer resampler functions from FFmpeg, I suggest: SOX, 96.8% and Shibata dithering. I tested up sampling and down sampling between 44.1 kHz and 768 kHz with FFmpeg and It create a file without clipping and preserving correctly the audible spectrum.