Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can Playback Statistics Backup do a backup of custom mapfields? (Read 1273 times) previous topic - next topic

Can Playback Statistics Backup do a backup of custom mapfields?

I am not sure whether this component can or not make backups of custom map fields, I use song rating and album rating so just rating does not work for me.

Another question; what is it the difference between the Current media library and Full Backup.

Regards.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Re: Can Playback Statistics Backup do a backup of custom mapfields?

Reply #1
As I recall the component keeps track of files not residing inside your library but otherwise seen (such as manually adding them to a playlist). I think it's retained for like 4 weeks before they are flushed. Same with files deleted from the media library. That would be the difference between full and current backup.

Re: Can Playback Statistics Backup do a backup of custom mapfields?

Reply #2
As I recall the component keeps track of files not residing inside your library but otherwise seen (such as manually adding them to a playlist). I think it's retained for like 4 weeks before they are flushed. Same with files deleted from the media library. That would be the difference between full and current backup.

I see, thanks.
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.