Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HA: Email on topic reply not working (Read 2715 times) previous topic - next topic

HA: Email on topic reply not working

I just reconfigured this ticking the options in email preferences to auto notify me, and with PMs... i then replied to a topic and though its been replied to i never got any email.. is this feature not working at the moment?!

Ohh i'm wondering now if this was ticked at the bottom of my reply... someone please reply to this so i can test it again

Reply #1
This should be working... JohnV and I tested it just the other day and it was working fine.

Reply #2
I just got a reply notification for the other post but it was a few down (perhaps the other replies occured whilst writing the other post) .. still not recieved notification of your reply on this though...