Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Radiohead 24bit FLAC - The King of Limbs (Read 7893 times) previous topic - next topic

Radiohead 24bit FLAC - The King of Limbs

Reply #1
Got the files. Tagging is not bad (1400x1400 album art), but no track numbers.

Just replay-gained the whole album and it comes in at -8.96 dB and one track -10.83 dB, nice...

Reply #2
Ah, the FLAC version hadn’t been announced when I made my topic.

Reply #3
Just replay-gained the whole album and it comes in at -8.96 dB and one track -10.83 dB, nice...

I've been out of the digital-audio loop for a while, does that level of RGing mean there is clipping in the audio? Or just that is was mastered very loud?

Reply #4

The original FLAC release of the whole album is -8.95 dB and track one comes in at -10.83 dB. A friend also commented they sounded the same (I was hoping for a different, less hot, mastering). Looks like the 24bit FLACs are a little pointless?
daefeatures.co.uk