Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: the biggest button set ever... (Read 29419 times) previous topic - next topic

the biggest button set ever...

Reply #1
Great work!!! thanks!!

Reply #2
Just wondering, do you have those simple glyph icons without the glass bubbles?

Reply #3
oh my. these would look good in a track info mod panel...
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Reply #4
Very nice!
we was young an' full of beans

Reply #5

ask Strictly4me! he made this extra buttons
i dont make any update or changes on this buttons

Reply #6

121 image in size 128x128 we used for buttons above!

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Reply #7
They look awesome.  However, I always have this problem with some buttons, and I have never been able to figure it out.  I think it has something to do with running windows 2000.  But certain buttons, unfortunately these also, look all screwed up.  The colors are all inverted.  For example, with these, the entire square space outside of the circular button is a weird white (instead of the black shown when I double click and view the png file) and the circle button itself is not a glassy image like the picture but a weird white.  Anyone know the problem is?

Reply #8
They look awesome.  However, I always have this problem with some buttons, and I have never been able to figure it out.  I think it has something to do with running windows 2000.  But certain buttons, unfortunately these also, look all screwed up.  The colors are all inverted.  For example, with these, the entire square space outside of the circular button is a weird white (instead of the black shown when I double click and view the png file) and the circle button itself is not a glassy image like the picture but a weird white.  Anyone know the problem is?

I don't think windows 2000 supports alpha channel transparency. I think installing the latest version of Internet Explorer helps in some applications, depending on which version of common controls they use.

Reply #9
very nice, thanks

Reply #10
Thank you very much! Those look very nifty! 
Greetings from Vienna!
Peter

Reply #11
Please can you make a package with just the images? Thanks
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Reply #12
Which image you want? You can find all of them in first post!

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Reply #13
As you can see, i'm a friggin noob. those transparent one up top look soo cool! Where exactly do I put the pngs and Thumbs.db files?

Reply #15
Thx for these guys.  One request if you get any time.  An EQ button.... and I may be able to leave my buttons alone at last 
TIA

Reply #16

As you can see, i'm a friggin noob. those transparent one up top look soo cool! Where exactly do I put the pngs and Thumbs.db files?

Thumbs.db is a temporary file you can delete it!

add buttons

Yeah I did that already and I just get white space. When I move my mouse over it, I can see that the buttons are there but they are invisible!

Reply #17
Reupload it, please

Reply #18
yes, please reupp

Reply #19
Attachment works fine for me...
--------------------
--------------------