Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: TAC Taudio Converter portable (Read 2195 times) previous topic - next topic

TAC Taudio Converter portable

Hello everyone,

TaudioConverter does not work, i.e. after extracting the audio track in wave format, it changes the screen to the encoding screen and freezes. this happens with various versions. I've downloaded several but all the same story.
What should I do?

Re: TAC Taudio Converter portable

Reply #1
What should I do?
Try a different application.   :P

You're converting to WAV?   From what?

Reply #2
What should I do?
Try a different application.   :P

You're converting to WAV?   From what?
I converted an audio cd to .m4a, but the program got stuck in the initial conversion phase. It was just to see if it was something that happens only to me or it's just the program. It has a nice interface and 'so I was trying it.

Reply #4
It was just to see if it was something that happens only to me or it's just the program.
I've never had it freeze.  On some computers I get a "missing DLL" message, but I just click "OK" and then it runs fine.   

I've never tried ripping with TAudioConverter.   I currently use EAC or CUERipper.

Reply #5
It was just to see if it was something that happens only to me or it's just the program.
OK I'll bite.
Grabbed 0.9.9 build 3899 64bit portable
I get a missing bass.dll error at 1st start attempt but starts 2nd try (no bass.dll on my system, just the one in the program subfolder)

Rip CD and convert using FDKAAC
initial error: Cover art downloader error code: 2; Error message: Couldn't find image
rip completed successfully
conversion completed successfully

copied required AppleApplicationSupport files to QAAC subfolder
Rip CD and convert using QAAC

copied required DLLs to fhgaacenc subfolder
Rip CD and convert using FHGAAC

korth

Reply #6
OK I'll bite.
Grabbed 0.9.9 build 3899 64bit portable
I get a missing bass.dll error at 1st start attempt but starts 2nd try (no bass.dll on my system, just the one in the program subfolder)

Rip CD and convert using FDKAAC
initial error: Cover art downloader error code: 2; Error message: Couldn't find image

copied required AppleApplicationSupport files to QAAC subfolder
Rip CD and convert using QAAC

copied required DLLs to fhgaacenc subfolder
Rip CD and convert using FHGAAC

I'll try and let you know. Thank you so much.  in the subfolder there is one with that name, where then there are all the dlls that is bass.ac3.ddl and so on

Reply #7
encoders are in \Tools
korth