Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to loop + rip ? (Read 937 times) previous topic - next topic

How to loop + rip ?

I seach in the processing box but there's not opcions to loop a theme.

Re: How to loop + rip ?

Reply #1
You want to create a looped version of a song while ripping it from disc? There indeed is no such option.

Reply #2
You want to create a looped version of a song while ripping it from disc? There indeed is no such option.
hi
idk how to do it in foobar

I leave the link in case someone does me the favor of doing it

5min
flac

link
https://mega.nz/#!JuIxVCDb

key

fHKTiPsswza3t1zT0XDmpfYl4AJJR-jym7DFAul9H3g

Reply #3
i didnt have the exacly time loop, the theme is for pokemon omega ruby, wally theme.

Reply #4
You need VGMStream. foo_input_vgmstream, to be exact. You may also check out our published full rip at vgm dot hcs64 dot com, in case it has extra files to make looping work. Or you can check out our forum at hcs64.com, or visit our Discord server, and ask for help there.

Reply #5
You need VGMStream. foo_input_vgmstream, to be exact. You may also check out our published full rip at vgm dot hcs64 dot com, in case it has extra files to make looping work. Or you can check out our forum at hcs64.com, or visit our Discord server, and ask for help there.
yes, the loop part is that i cant make. still idk how.
can you try?

Reply #6
No.

E: I wouldn't know the first thing about how. You'll have to go bug hcs64.com forum or their Discord server if you want help from people who know.