Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Discussion of "Default UI Gallery" (Read 380594 times) previous topic - next topic

Discussion of "Default UI Gallery"

Reply #375
No, really, sorry but im new in foobar customization...
I don't if i have to load biography.txt or a js file...

Reply #376
this has nothing to do with being new to foobar or not.

it's just basic common sense. i'm telling you to look inside a folder which contains these files....

aero seekbar.txt
artwork 3in1.txt
now playing.txt
playback buttons.txt
rating.txt
simple biography.txt
simple seekbar.txt
web links.txt

and you can't figure out for yourself which one you need for a biography panel?  i give up.

Reply #377
Well that's what i done before, but i got a script error when i load simple biography.txt, so i thought it was my mistake...

console says this:

Error: WSH Panel Mod (GUID: A561A58D-57F3-4ED9-9443-1C7FD21BCC00): Errore di run-time di Microsoft JScript:
'settings_path' non è definito
Ln: 5, Col: 1
<source text only available in compile time>

i've already unchecked the option for safe mode.

Reply #378
so you've managed to fail at the first part of the instructions as well.

now you simply extract the contents of this zip into your main foobar directory.

i don't think it's possible for me to make it any clearer so just give up now. i won't be answering any more questions.

Reply #379
mine, just a quick port of my CUI layout, just to test DUI in foobar 1.0

I want my foobar to look like this. How do I do it?

Reply #381
The screen shot might be a bit misleading, because a lot of the decorations are provided by some custom dark Windows theme.
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

Reply #383
http://cid-649d3bfeaf541fbb.skydrive.live....s/dui010310.zip

extract contents in to your foobar program directory
goto file>preferences>tools>wsh panel mod and uncheck the option labelled "safe mode". restart foobar when prompted.
import .fth file.

**additional last.fm instructions**

if you want to love tracks/show playcount/loved track status in your playlist.

1) goto file>preferences>tools>soft playlists and enter your last.fm username and password
2) right click on the big exclamation mark button and enter your last.fm username and API KEY. get an api key here....

http://www.last.fm/api/account

3) IMPORTANT: if you already use foo_customdb then don't follow this step as it will overwrite your existing settings.

if you're using standard foobar install (that is not portable), close foobar and then move the "configuration" folder that came inside this zip into

%appdata%\foobar2000

edited to add info about foo_customdb. obviously the script won't work unless you use my customdb settings. i can tell you how to add them to an existing database setup if you need it.

Reply #385
@marc2003: Thanks for sharing!

Reply #386
Hi Marc,

very nice and clean config.  One question: How do you set the group-fontsize in EsPlaylist? Mine is equal to the playlist-entries's fontsize.

Thanks

Reply #387
i have no idea where the font size comes from. i'm guessing it comes from the fonts section on the DUI display preferences. mine are all at the defaults.

Reply #388
Ok, thanks for the answer. I will look if I find something.

@Mods: So sorry for posting in the Screenshot-thread. I've totally forgot this thread here.

Reply #389
i've just added EsPlaylist to my layout as well. it's coming along nicely now.

)

Hello marc2003,

How do you make the grouping title have a different font size? I can only change the font size of the whole playlist under the DUI options, and EsPlaylist doesn't seem to have any formatting options as of version 0.0.6.0.

Thanks in advance,
FaintingGoat

Reply #390
look up a few posts. i haven't changed anything. my settings are stock.

Reply #391
Eh, what an oversight from my part. Thanks for your patience!

Reply #392
i've just added EsPlaylist to my layout as well. it's coming along nicely now.

)

Hey Marc!
I just startet after 2 years break to use foobar and this java thiniges are new to me... i searched now 10 hours in this forum and have an idea how to set up a WSH Panel but where can I find the code which u used for your skin? I mean the lowe part with wikipedia link and the seekbar...

thanks a lot and good night :-)

Reply #393
@marc2003

Your Last.fm script and DUI config is great. One thing I am missing is that the DB value LASTFM_PLAYCOUNT_DB2 doesn't update when a track was completely played and scrobbled with the Last.fm client. I have activated scrobbling when 99% of the track is played in the Last.fm client. So when 100% of the track is played in foobar it should update the Last.fm Playcount value. What do you think?

Reply #394
Is it possible to load a new theme with a toolbar button?

Reply #396
How do you put stop/playing buttons at the bottom? I try to do that by drag'n'drop and it's not working.

Reply #398
Oh well, mystery solved!

Reply #399
My current layout:

Changed some things like colors, added rating and playcount column...

Hi!

could you post the scripts for your status bar and rating column?

thanks!