Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with MIDI on KX drivers (Read 1994 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with MIDI on KX drivers

Hi all 

I have a problem with my midi. ANY program couldnt play any midi file. Yeah, it seems to be 'playing' but i dont hear anything  Its for normal .mid files (tried in foobar, winamp, windows media player and similiar), i couldnt also do a polyphonic phone signal at some programs (i dont remeber names, sorry), and my Guitar Pro 4 doesnt play anything, and afaik it works on midi files. Im using KX drivers, from my view everything seems fine, i have midi on 100 at mixer, in device panel there is this one driver for midi:
- kX Synth2 SB0220 10k1 [b800] (currently using
- kX Control SB 0220 10k1 [b800]
- kX Synth SB0220 10k1 [b800]
- kX Uart SB0220 10k1 [b800]
- Syntezator SW Microsoft GS Wave

Tried everyone, still i dont hear anything.

Could anyone help me?  Thanks for advance.

If something more is needed just write, i will post any information/screenshot which u want

I have SB live 5.1 soundcard.

If this thread isnt in good section, im sorry, thats so big forum

I wanna sorry for my mistakes, my english isn't best

Problem with MIDI on KX drivers

Reply #1
Could anyone help me please?  It's really annoying when i cant use such a program like Gutiar Pro or something.