Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: JScript Panel (Read 293219 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JScript Panel

Reply #475
Thank you very much.  I thought you might wait for your Spider Monkey version.  I applied your library panel fix and it works great.  But I noticed you had actually made several code changes to the library panel besides the one line fix.  Should I retrofit these as well?  I also applied your playlist row height fix and it works fine.  I saw your CD art file name changes, but don't have a need for this at this time.  I am curious about the time zone changes as I don't have a clue what this logic does.  Should I care? 

I hesitate to ask because I'm sure it's a lot of work.  But I would love the ability to spin the CD art as I saw referenced in an earlier post.  Just something to think about if you ever get bored.
The other library changes just allow disabling tracks. Not sure why anyone would want that, but they can now have it.
Timezone changes aren't important, it was just moving code around and general clean up.

I'll probably play with the spinning cdart at some point, but it's not very high priority for me right now because I'm pretty sure it'll be slow and won't look that great with large cds.
Much more important for me is downloading missing cdart (semi-)automatically.

Reply #476
Thank you for getting back to me.  The spinning art thing looked kind of cool, but it doesn't really add any useful functionality. 
Simplifying the downloading of CD art would be fantastic.  As always, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Reply #478
Fb v1.6 b9, JScript Panel  2.4.1-Beta.1:
Only for autoplaylists: JS Smooth Playlist crashes with right-click at jssp.js, line 2734:
Code: [Select]
_child01.AppendMenuItem(plman.IsAutoPlaylist(g_active_playlist) ? MF_DISABLED | MF_GRAYED : MF_STRING, 1020, "Remove");
Tried to put it as issue on Github, however couldn't locate the issue button.

Reply #480
Wow, this was immediate - thanks very much!!
And thanks for keeping the JScript Panel alive!

Reply #482
Hi :) @snotlicker
JS-Smooth samples Modified

v2.4.1-Beta.2
Modified
JS Smooth Browser.txt 2020/07/01
-------
v2.4.1-Beta.1
Modified
JS Smooth Browser.txt 2020/07/30
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #483
JS Smooth Browser.txt
v2.4.0
MD5: af59b654877382be61357ba577caf2c3

v2.4.1-Beta.1

v2.4.1-Beta.2

// ---------------

JS Smooth Playlist.txt
foo_jscript_panel-2.4.0
MD5: b35e3ffa94f55488122d00f01d19ffef

foo_jscript_panel-v2.4.1-Beta1

foo_jscript_panel-v2.4.1-Beta2

Why? Thanks.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #484
^There is no code inside those files. Check the contents. They use the @import feature to parse external files. And don't rely on modification times for changes.

v2.4.1 is now final: https://github.com/marc2k3/foo_jscript_panel/releases

The only change since last beta is that %fb2k_path% is no longer supported for imports. It should have been nuked years ago - %fb2k_profile_path% is always the correct solution.

Reply #485
Hi, I use marc2003's "Menu Button", "Playback Order Button", and "Playback Buttons" to my setup and they all work perfectly. Just wondering if there is a way to add mouse over (hover) function to the above 3 scripts and make the buttons look more vivid? Thanks so much in advance!

Reply #486
Looking at the simplest example from the Menu button script.

buttons.buttons.menu = new _.button(0, 0, 36, 36, {normal : 'misc\\foobar2000.png'}, function (x, y, mask) { _.menu(0, 36); }, 'Menu');

You'll obviously need some new images saved somewhere. Do not use the component folder.

// define this at the start of the script
var hover_img = gdi.Image(fb.ProfilePath + "my images\\hover_image.png");

The button object already supports a hover "state" and you can pass an image directly to it like this...

buttons.buttons.menu = new _.button(0, 0, 36, 36, {normal : 'misc\\foobar2000.png', hover: hover_img }, function (x, y, mask) { _.menu(0, 36); }, 'Menu');

Reply #487
Looking at the simplest example from the Menu button script.

buttons.buttons.menu = new _.button(0, 0, 36, 36, {normal : 'misc\\foobar2000.png'}, function (x, y, mask) { _.menu(0, 36); }, 'Menu');

Thank you so much! This completes the last piece of my layout!

Reply #489
v2.4.3
Add window.SetTooltipFont. Since it's not permissable to call window.CreateTooltip more than once in a panel, this method has been added for changing the tooltip font without reloading the panel.

https://github.com/marc2k3/foo_jscript_panel/releases

Reply #490
I wanted to share this crash report I'm getting with trying to use v2.4.3. No matter what I do, I can't seem to avoid fb2k crashing immediately upon startup. For now, I'll revert to a previous jscript panel release.

https://pastebin.com/eT00mR7c

Any ideas for what's going on?

Reply #493
Thank you! Can confirm it's not crashing anymore for me. :)

Reply #494
Here's a new BETA! Reading the changelog is IMPORTANT!!

https://github.com/marc2k3/foo_jscript_panel/releases

## v2.5.0-Beta.1
- The internal mechanism for saving per panel settings has changed. All scripts/settings from previous versions will be kept as you upgrade but the changes mean you can no longer downgrade to earlier versions without losing scripts embedded in each panel. Exporting your current layout before upgrading is highly recommended. Then if the worst happens, you can always re-import your theme with an earlier version.
- The `Album Art` sample now has a menu option to customise the double click action. It can either open the image in the default viewer as before or it can open the containing folder.
- Add `utils.ReplaceIllegalChars(str[, modern])`. If `modern` is set to `true`, characters are replaced with similar loooking unicode characters that are valid for use in file paths. If `false`, legacy character replacements are used. The behaviour should match the same advanced `Preferences` that are available for `File Operations` and the `Converter` built-in to `foobar2000` `v1.6` and later.
- Add `IMetadbHandleList` `RemoveDuplicates` method. The original order of the handle list is preserved.
- Remove `IMetadbHandleList` `MakeUnion` and `Sort` methods. `MakeDifference` and `MakeIntersection` now perform the required sorting internally so any calls to `Sort` before using them must be removed. More details can be found on the `Breaking Changes` wiki page.

https://github.com/marc2k3/foo_jscript_panel/wiki/Breaking-Changes

Reply #498
Shows as version 2.5.0-Beta in the component list