Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kameleon by Br3tt (Read 319739 times) previous topic - next topic

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #676
Thanks Falstaff.

I congratulate you on a very nice skin. In fact I would say you're trailblazing the way media players will work/look in the future. But damn, it's about as user friendly as a rocket science textbook written in Chinese.

Even just using a meaningful naming scheme for all the modules would be a huge help.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #677
For display image of file audio (tag), instead image of folder?

Only left  panel... 

Excuse me for my bad english.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #678
Hi, new here, so thanks in advance for any reply.

First, great theme, the focus on album art and the "CD collection" feel is exactly what i've always wanted!

Second, I have the same problem as Andreatop:

Hello!

My first message!!

Excuse me for my bad english

I have the problem....

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8486/clipboard01nfa.jpg

the descrition not entire.

Help me with the image, please

Bye!!

but the fix that was suggested (installing the font pack) did not work for me.

P.S. using win7 if that makes a difference...

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #679
First Id like to say, THIS ROCKS! It destroys Ibiza. Second I have some questions.

1) I have the Playback Statistics Custom tab under tools, but not the Playback Counter. I dont want it to change files because FLAC it would mess up since tags affect some cue files. So I have everything else working, but not that? Thanks

2) For the icon next to the google searches that is a pie, how would I switch it to search artist on a torrent site such as what.cd? Also what would I need to do to make an icon that size that would fit and blend in perfectly? Thanks

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #680
Hello,
when I load a collection divided into 2 cd I have this problem:

the songs from the first CD and second CD is mixed

If I choose the album to listen right from the right toolbar (the one that I renamed 1) foobar puts the songs in order .... but if I select an album to listen to the chronflow (renamed 2) foobar puts the songs in disarray .

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #681
I´m using kameleon and i cannot see the covers.

The covers path is

C:\Program Files\foobar2000\Covers

The cover have artist and album like
Metallica.Master of Puppets.jpg

I´ve tryed everything in extended variables and i can´t see the covers

Can anyone help

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #682
I´m using kameleon and i cannot see the covers.

The covers path is

C:\Program Files\foobar2000\Covers

The cover have artist and album like
Metallica.Master of Puppets.jpg

I´ve tryed everything in extended variables and i can´t see the covers

Can anyone help

all is explained here : http://br3tt.free.fr/html/K/index.htm
check chapter C/

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #683
great config , but it's possible to replace the lyric show panel with the newer bugfixed version (foo_uie_lyrics2)?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #684
Still my favourite!!

Can anyone tell me, where I can find the code to modify the top menu (picture)?
I searched around, but couldn't find the code.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #685
The code that positions the menus (_M1 to _M5) can be found by right clicking in your indicated area and selecting Splitter settings. The code is in the PerTrack section. Select the individual panels (_M1 to _M5) therein to configure them.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #686
Ah there it is. Thanks a lot.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #687
Could someone upload the installation manual for Kameleon? I lost it and it's no longer on Br3tt's website.

I like Kameleon better then Xchange for many reasons (nice playlist switch button, path show, no hangs etc. Therefore I would like to install it back.

Thanks in advance!

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #688
Could someone upload the installation manual for Kameleon? I lost it and it's no longer on Br3tt's website.

I like Kameleon better then Xchange for many reasons (nice playlist switch button, path show, no hangs etc. Therefore I would like to install it back.

Thanks in advance!

All installations files and manual (file: Kameleon_1.2.2_manual.pdf) you can find under this url: Kameleon by br3tt

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #689
hi firstly id like to say a big thank you to Br3tt for kameleon

ive moddified mine a fair bit now but was wondering how to add more buttons to the top right corner (google artist, google album etc)

is it just a case of changing the code in settings?

also i seem to be missing the font in options and come up with a lot of squares where i think there should be letters

and does anyone know which component it is that manges these buttons?

thank
Collins

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #690
Hi I recently found this thread and I'm new to foobar2000.

I've seen how the UI looks in this Kameleon from the screenshots and I really do like how it looks.

I think Br3tt has done a very excellent job in creating this and I can't wait to try it out.

I was reading the documentation and it mentions that it is for earlier versions of the foobar2000.

My question is this, will this still work as described without breaking anything on the latest stable foobar2000?

I thought I would ask before I went for installation.  More than likely I will just try it and see what happens, but if someone could also answer this I would appreciate that.  Thanks in Advance and job very well done Br3tt.

--- GRebel

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #691
Hi I recently found this thread and I'm new to foobar2000.

I've seen how the UI looks in this Kameleon from the screenshots and I really do like how it looks.

I think Br3tt has done a very excellent job in creating this and I can't wait to try it out.

I was reading the documentation and it mentions that it is for earlier versions of the foobar2000.

My question is this, will this still work as described without breaking anything on the latest stable foobar2000?

I thought I would ask before I went for installation.  More than likely I will just try it and see what happens, but if someone could also answer this I would appreciate that.  Thanks in Advance and job very well done Br3tt.

--- GRebel

Mine works fine on the latest update off foobar, i cant remeber exactly what i had to do but i think it was just a case of updating the components.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #692
I need some help in setting the artist image directory. I completely forgot how to do that. I have been using this forever now and did not change it in recent year or so. With the new computer, I have to redo the setting and I just can't remember what I had to do. Can someone help please?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #693
I need some help in setting the artist image directory. I completely forgot how to do that. I have been using this forever now and did not change it in recent year or so. With the new computer, I have to redo the setting and I just can't remember what I had to do. Can someone help please?

Fixed that issue. But, with new foobar foobar2000 v1.0.2.1 I can't get Lyrics show panel to work anymore. I also tried uie_lyrics2 but in vain. Can anyone please help?

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #694
Kameleon is not made for v1.0, you should switch to a configuration that's adapted to work well with v1.0. I could suggest the latest version of Xchange3 by Br3tt, it's a bit similar to Kameleon.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #695
sorry i still havent manged to find out how to add button additional buttons in kameleon
im trying to add a button to here

which im fairly sure is possible as the number of buttons went from 3 to 5 in an earlier update of kameleon.
now i have a feeling these buttons are manged by wsh pannel mod
but can not find out how to edit them unless its done through

but i dont know how to edit this to add aditional buttons
if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated
Collins

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #696
Try right clicking on one of the buttons to take you to the correct place. They appear to be in a TrackInfo Mod panel. If right clicking fails, try to locate the panel in the columns ui layout tab. To add a button try copying a preexisting $button line, paste it in the //PerTrack section and change the x value (the first number in the line) and the image paths to the new images. You may need to ensure that the panel is being drawn wide enough to accommodate an additonal button.

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #697
Hi there,

I've installed foobar 1.1 beta 1 and now the volume button in Kameleon has disappeared, presumably because of the changed components folder. How would I have to change this code to make it work again?

Code: [Select]
// Knob button by Br3tt
// Modified by T.P Wang
// foobar path, SHOULD be replaced
var g_btn_img1 = gdi.Image(fb.ComponentPath.replace("components","images") + "kameleon/bg/volbutton31e.png");

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #698
try

var g_btn_img1 = gdi.Image(fb.FoobarPath + "images\\kameleon\\bg\\volbutton31e.png");

Kameleon by Br3tt

Reply #699
try

var g_btn_img1 = gdi.Image(fb.FoobarPath + "images\\kameleon\\bg\\volbutton31e.png");

Thank you for your help, marc2003! Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work, either.
I've also tried
var g_btn_img1 = gdi.Image(fb.FoobarPath + "\\images\\kameleon\\bg\\volbutton31e.png");
but to no avail.

Maybe the problem is not only the path, but also that interface.api and jscript.api maybe "orphaned" in the main component directory after moving all user components. In WSH Panel Mod settings they are set as

api.vbscript = $(dir.component)interface.api
api.jscript = $(dir.component)jscript.api;$(dir.component)interface.api

On a side note, the image code uses GDI+, which under Windows 7 is not natively supported anymore and thus slow. Maybe it could be replaced with something that uses Direct2D or WPF?