Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Silly minor EAC problem (Read 1743 times) previous topic - next topic

Silly minor EAC problem

Hi, I've just begun using EAC to rip to APE following various guides online to set it up. This has all gone fine, but I have one annoying problem that is bugging me:

There is a space in the filename after every song title before the extension. I've checked the extension box in Compression Options, and there is no space there - it's annoying to have to correct when I am ripping in large batches.

I am guessing it could be to do with the command line options I copied and pasted (I don't have a clue how to decipher them  ), so if there is an obvious space in them that just needs removing, could somebody point it out?

Code: [Select]
%d -t "Artist=%a" -t "Title=%t" -t "Album=%g" -t "Year=%y" -t "Track=%n" -t "Genre=%m" mac.exe %s %d -c2000

Sorry for the trivial question!

Edit: That fixed it, thank you very much! Sorry again for the stupid question.