Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Toaster for Fb2k (Read 316927 times) previous topic - next topic

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #325
Because having the .net framework installed will destroy your computer faster then sasser.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #326
Please don't talk to me that way...

I've put .net finally to have a try at 0.9.3.1, well, prettypop offer less possibility than toaster, less animations (just one actually), less skinnable, etc. :-(

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #328
@mquander: Actually, I'm an avid Microsoft supporter. I program in .NET professionally and i work with several MS product families daily. I always test out the newest MS products like vista and office 2007 nowadays. In case you didn't realize the obvious, My previous post was sarcastic. Superunknown seems to have figured that out. When your ass will allow your face to gain control, Lets resume this discussion elsewhere, we're already off topic.

@Superunknown: Thats fine, I was just saying, .NET v2 isn't a good reason to not use something if its as good as the non-managed solution. Where in this case there isn't an alternative right now. In the end, do what suits you

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #329
it's OK

Personally I'm not a pro or anti-Microsoft or anything else . I don't own shares for those societies so the only thing I want is getting the best programs.

To get back to the main subject, if someone manages to put this plug-in for 0.9.x, I think I'll definately move from 0.8.3 to 0.9.x 

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #330
Is this plugin still only available for v0.8.3 then?  I'm a little confused here...
darkblackcorner - in the dark since 1986

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #331
Yes, only for 0.8.3, if you want similar functionality you'll have to use foo_prettypop, or foo_osd if you want something text only.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #332
any progress for 0.9.x?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #333
guess not

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #334
Do I need toaster when I listen to online radio and want to see the artist - track into my track info panel?

I only see Title: 'internet radio station'

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #335
I don't really think those are related.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #336
Hi!I use 0.9.4.2 version but toaster(updated version)  doesn´t work.

ERROR:Failed to load DLL: foo_toaster.dll
Reason: Wrong version number; this component appears to have been built with outdated version of foobar2000 SDK and needs to be recompiled with newer version in order to load; please contact author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

Please,help me!!!!!!Thanks!!!!

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #337
Hi!I use 0.9.4.2 version but toaster(updated version)  doesn´t work.

ERROR:Failed to load DLL: foo_toaster.dll
Reason: Wrong version number; this component appears to have been built with outdated version of foobar2000 SDK and needs to be recompiled with newer version in order to load; please contact author of this component to obtain an updated version of this component.

Please,help me!!!!!!Thanks!!!!

I suppose this is because of the plugin hasn't been updated to 0.9.X yet...
RTFFP (Read The Fine First Post)

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #338
I know it's not the same as Toaster, but with the 0.7 version of foo_title, Quiark has added the ability to display only at song start/end.  Plus, it's skinnable and you can make working buttons.  Again, I'm not trying to say one is better than the other, but foo_title is currently available for 0.9 and a whole lot more flexible than foo_prettypop.  I personally go with an always-there titlebar-sized skin (basically winshade from WinAmp), but something resembling Toaster should be doable.  It does require .Net 2.0, which may or may not matter to you.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #339
today i got the last update for windows xp sp2
and the part trasparent of custom skin and and overlay image become Green

i tried to get some screenshot , but i was not able

any ideas?
is there a fix?
this morning worked , after the microsoft last update i get part of the skin  green 

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #340