Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: no covers diplayed (Read 970 times) previous topic - next topic

no covers diplayed

hi folks ,I have just installed Foobar 2000 and imported from external usb hda all my ripped  my cd.
No covers are displayed...? no way to select something because nothing appears...
can you hel me ?
tks giovanni

Re: no covers diplayed

Reply #1
You don't give a single detail for people to help you. What file format are your rips, do they actually have covers, are the covers stored in tags or in external files, if external files what kind of names and file format do you use...

Reply #2
It depends on where the album cover art is stored.  Some players can read EMBEDDED album art from tags inside the MP3, while others need a folder.jpg art picture in the album folder that gets read.  I speculate, as am using FOOBAR2000 and MUSICBEE and ITUNES which all display album art differently depending on the source. 

Anyone understand this differently? 

Reply #4
Thanks Sacduser!  Used that video to explain how to change/improve the settings on my FOOBAR2000.