Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Unrecoverable playback error again. Nothing helps. (Read 1553 times) previous topic - next topic

Unrecoverable playback error again. Nothing helps.

Hello!

I have bought audio interface Native Instruments Traktor Audio MK2.
And foobar 2000 stopped to play music. Shows info: Unrecoverable playback error: Audio data format not supported by this device.

I have checked solution in the internet and on the forum that need to change Output device in Preferences, but it didn't solve the problem.
I have also check in control panel of audio interface, there is no possible to switch sample rate and bitrate mode. It's ony 48 kHz, 24 bit.

All sounds in Windows works well. I can watch YouTube, play games without problem, even Windows media player and WinAMP plays music without problem. So looks like the problem in Foobar. How can I solve my problem?

Foobar 2000 version: v1.3.17

Re: Unrecoverable playback error again. Nothing helps.

Reply #1
What is the exact code of error? One of the most important information...

Reply #2
(0x88780064)

Reply #3
Try to add resampler to Active DSPs and set it to resample to 48 kHz.

Reply #4
Tried both: Resamples (PPHS) and Resampler (dPoweramp/SSRC), and set to 48 000 Hz.

Didn't help. Still have fail.

Reply #5
Have you installed drivers for your Traktor Audio MK2?

Reply #6
What kind of audio files are you trying to play? Can you quickly test WASAPI output set to 24 bps if it works?

Reply #7
I've solved the problem.

The problem is that I use Traktor Audio MK2, but installed driver for MK1.
I've delete it and install driver for MK2 and all started work well without DSP plugins. Sorry for my fail.