Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 880870 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #1851
Thank you very much!

Reply #1852
Ok, MiniLyrics is not so frozen obviously... I wanted to understand how I could filter the garbage results taking a closer look, so I searched a recent song thinking I will get them. That imbecile returned me proper results! :D

Well, the celebration was short-lived, it can only find 1 song out the 17 of the album but hey, it's better than nothing... lol

Reply #1853
Ok, I'm definitively bad at Cpp, it took me two hours just to filter results that don't include every terms of the searched artist name... And it's still not properly working with accentued characters in uppercase. ::)

Anyway, here is a new version that should remove all garbage results... The only possible drawback is that it will inevitably remove some legitimate results too (mispelling, compound characters, ...). Feel free to point out to me them, even though I have no idea to improve that at the moment.

Reply #1854
here is a new version that should remove all garbage results...
sick! now this plugin is actually useful to me. haha!  :D
everything working nicely so far. big thanks to you. *claps*

ps: I almost finished my own minilyrics plugin. ;-)
not without your help, of course, mister.

Reply #1855
Eheh, glad to know it is usable. :))

Well done too, if you managed to understand my explanations about the response format of MiniLyrics. ;) Hope to see the result soon.

By the way, do you think it would be possible to merge all of your sources into a single plugin? You have done now quite a lot of them and it would be easier to follow updates that way, but dunno if the uie_lyrics3 SDK allows to do such meta-plugin easily. :-\

Reply #1856
do you think it would be possible to merge all of your sources into a single plugin?
sure, why not.
i can do my own rearrangement window if user wants to change the order or disable some sources.

Reply #1857
Ok, I'm definitively bad at Cpp, it took me two hours just to filter results that don't include every terms of the searched artist name... And it's still not properly working with accentued characters in uppercase. ::)

Anyway, here is a new version that should remove all garbage results... The only possible drawback is that it will inevitably remove some legitimate results too (mispelling, compound characters, ...). Feel free to point out to me them, even though I have no idea to improve that at the moment.

Thanks for the update cedricpc, this already pulled a totally accurate non-synced (my preference) result the first try!  And all of veksha's plugins are performing at 100% also--it's like a "Renaissance" of lyrics capability for Foobar,

Reply #1858
And all of veksha's plugins are performing at 100% also--it's like a "Renaissance" of lyrics capability for Foobar,
here is another alternative to MiniLyrics plugin.
I present you "MiniLyrics1"  ;) returns only one result, but i plan in the future to make it accurate enough to handle all remix/demo cases, etc.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
cedricpc helped me by providing crucial needed info!
All thanks to him. Gracias.

Reply #1859
Thanks, guys! It's really great for synced lyrics. Now I can put it high in my chain.

Reply #1860
@veksha thanks for all the work, do you plan on hosting the plugins on github or something? It would be easier to follow updates.

Reply #1861
Hmm I thought I registered an account on this site years ago but I can't find it. anyway I have lyric show 3 running in foobar 2000 and it is saving the lyrics in the same folder as my music. Is there a way to set where it saves?

I found a bunch of lyrics files in C:\Users\accountname\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\lyrics but I dont know why it isnt saving there anymore.

Reply #1863

And all of veksha's plugins are performing at 100% also--it's like a "Renaissance" of lyrics capability for Foobar,
here is another alternative to MiniLyrics plugin.
I present you "MiniLyrics1"  ;) returns only one result, but i plan in the future to make it accurate enough to handle all remix/demo cases, etc.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
cedricpc helped me by providing crucial needed info!
All thanks to him. Gracias.

Hi @veksha @cedricpc
wonderfull!
may i ask a question ?
should i install or re-install  Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.5 or foo_uie_lyrics3_minilyrics - v0.9.2.fb2k-component
or have Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.5 installed and install all the plugins like mine screesnhot
a big big big thanks @veksha

Reply #1864
should i install or re-install  Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.5 or foo_uie_lyrics3_minilyrics - v0.9.2.fb2k-component
or have Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.5 installed and install all the plugins like mine screesnhot
You don't need to re-install Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.5 if you have it now, just install the new lyric site plugins you want.  You should remove the old built-in darklyrics.com from the search side as it no longer works, which is why veksha made the new "2020" one.  I find most of my hits come from genius so I have that one higher up.  If you listen to metal/symph_goth at all you should also add foo_lrc_metalarchives .3 which I find indispensable: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=108084.msg947803#msg947803 .  Putting Tag Search first would be a good idea, why not immediately show what you've tagged already instead of having it search everything again.

BTW lyrics.wikia.com does actually work, it just returns poorly formatted results.

Still hoping veksha might do one for http://www.plyrics.com/ which would help with a difficult genre.

Reply #1865
You don't need to re-install Lyric Show Panel 3 v0.5 if you have it now, just install the new lyric site plugins you want.  You should remove the old built-in darklyrics.com from the search side as it no longer works, which is why veksha made the new "2020" one.  I find most of my hits come from genius so I have that one higher up.  If you listen to metal/symph_goth at all you should also add foo_lrc_metalarchives .3 which I find indispensable: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=108084.msg947803#msg947803 .  Putting Tag Search first would be a good idea, why not immediately show what you've tagged already instead of having it search everything again.

BTW lyrics.wikia.com does actually work, it just returns poorly formatted results.

Still hoping veksha might do one for http://www.plyrics.com/ which would help with a difficult genre.
hi @sveakul
You should remove the old built-in darklyrics.com from the search side as it no longer works, which is why veksha made the new "2020" one
but where is the new "2020" ? i can see only 1 plugin for darklyrics.com lyrics v0.1 in the link , can not find an updated version
do you know if @veksha keeps the plugins updated?
metal/symph_goth at all you should also add foo_lrc_metalarchives .3 which I find indispensable
no , I don't listen metal goth bands but i will add them
BTW lyrics.wikia.com does actually work, it just returns poorly formatted results
well i will enable it again , but it grabs UNSYNCED LYRICS lyrics

i would love to have both UNSYNCED LYRICS and LYRICS lyrics because my android player doesn't read sync lyrics , i use foobar2000 for android and jetAudio HD Music Player Plus , i don't think there is way to have both lyrics tagged

might you please post a screenshot about your settings?

thanks sveakul

Reply #1866
but where is the new "2020" ? i can see only 1 plugin for darklyrics.com lyrics v0.1 in the link , can not find an updated version

i would love to have both UNSYNCED LYRICS and LYRICS lyrics because my android player doesn't read sync lyrics , i use foobar2000 for android and jetAudio HD Music Player Plus , i don't think there is way to have both lyrics tagged

Hi francesco:  by "2020" I was referring to where that appears after the plugin's name in your LSP-3 search order;  I can see you have both that one, which indeed is the .1 version from veksha, and the old one that doesn't work (which doesn't have 2020 after it in the listing).

veksha seems to maintain his latest plugin downloads at Reddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/hdob1n/lyric_show_panel_3_lyrics_from_geniuscom_and/

Actually in the LSP-3 settings you can specify what kind of lyrics (synced/unsynced/no pref/etc) in the setting box "Search for this type of lyric"--you are now using "Prefer synced" according to your screenshot.  As far as being able to add both SYLT and USLT tags to a file I don't know why you couldn't if the tagger used can handle it, but this may confuse your player/device as to what it shows.  LSP-3 can only save one or the other from what I see.

Settings screenshots below;  my lyric saving options reflect the fact that I primarily use LSP-3 when listening to radio stations and manually save lyrics that intrigue me to text files.  When looking to embed into files of course I would change settings.

BTW the metalarchives site plugin overlaps much of the content of darklyrics, it's not just "metalhead" stuff, but a wide variety of related forms, many not available from other lyrics sites.  You would want this too if you find darklyrics carries a lot of your interests.

Reply #1867

Hi francesco:  by "2020" I was referring to where that appears after the plugin's name in your LSP-3 search order;  I can see you have both that one, which indeed is the .1 version from veksha, and the old one that doesn't work (which doesn't have 2020 after it in the listing).

veksha seems to maintain his latest plugin downloads at Reddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/hdob1n/lyric_show_panel_3_lyrics_from_geniuscom_and/

Actually in the LSP-3 settings you can specify what kind of lyrics (synced/unsynced/no pref/etc) in the setting box "Search for this type of lyric"--you are now using "Prefer synced" according to your screenshot.  As far as being able to add both SYLT and USLT tags to a file I don't know why you couldn't if the tagger used can handle it, but this may confuse your player/device as to what it shows.  LSP-3 can only save one or the other from what I see.

Settings screenshots below;  my lyric saving options reflect the fact that I primarily use LSP-3 when listening to radio stations and manually save lyrics that intrigue me to text files.  When looking to embed into files of course I would change settings.

BTW the metalarchives site plugin overlaps much of the content of darklyrics, it's not just "metalhead" stuff, but a wide variety of related forms, many not available from other lyrics sites.  You would want this too if you find darklyrics carries a lot of your interests.
hi @sveakul
i added metalarchives in the list like your , i got your explanation
i have now your settings and i will use them
thanks , appreciate your help!

Reply #1868
@veksha:  I wonder if you might consider doing a replacement for the LSP-3 "built-in" lyrics.wikia.com plugin.  While it does return results, they are all poorly formatted as in the example here:

-----------------
Artist : Red FlagTitle : If I EverThere is a world. I've never heard
Yet I hear it most of the time
Here is a sound. I've never found
Yet I feel it most of the time
Oh should they ever turn you to blue, dear
What will I do
And should they ever turn you to gray, dear
What will I say
Oh oh oh oh oh, don't you turn too
Oh oh oh oh oh, if I ever change
Learn to confide, we'll move tides....(etc)
Oh oh oh oh oh, don't you turn too
Oh oh oh oh oh, if I ever changeExternal links
Nominate as Song of the Day
 iTunes: buy If I Ever Amazon: search for… Red Flag • Naïve Art • If I Ever Hype Machine: search for… Red Flag • If I Ever Last.fm: search for… Red Flag • Naïve Art • If I Ever Pandora: search for… Red Flag • If I Ever Wikipedia: search for… Red Flag • Naïve Art • If I Ever Spotify: If I Ever AllMusic: If I Ever MusicBrainz: If I Ever
------------------------

I could live with no line breaks, but it would be nice if the Artist/Title info didn't run into the first word without even a space ("Title : If I EverThere is a.."), and if everything at the end starting with the run into "External links" was left out.

Just asking, if you decline hey that's cool I'm grateful for your existing plugins.

Reply #1869
@veksha:  I wonder if you might consider doing a replacement for the LSP-3 "built-in" lyrics.wikia.com plugin.  While it does return results, they are all poorly formatted as in the example here:
[...]
 iTunes: buy If I Ever Amazon: search for… Red Flag • Naïve Art • If I Ever Hype Machine: search for… Red Flag • If I Ever Last.fm: search for… Red Flag • Naïve Art • If I Ever Pandora: search for… Red Flag • If I Ever Wikipedia: search for… Red Flag • Naïve Art • If I Ever Spotify: If I Ever AllMusic: If I Ever MusicBrainz: If I Ever
------------------------
I could live with no line breaks, but it would be nice if the Artist/Title info didn't run into the first word without even a space ("Title : If I EverThere is a.."), and if everything at the end starting with the run into "External links" was left out.
Just asking, if you decline hey that's cool I'm grateful for your existing plugins.
Hi sveakul. it is annoying for me too to see irrelevant garbage in a lyric, so I understand you. :)
don't want to say yes or no, but if I find the time, I will develop and post plugins for you here. I remember your request. ;-)

Reply #1870
Thanks man, either way.  Your work has actually made LSP-3 a must-have again.

Reply #1871
Hi sveakul. it is annoying for me too to see irrelevant garbage in a lyric, so I understand you. :)
don't want to say yes or no, but if I find the time, I will develop and post plugins for you here. I remember your request. ;-)
@veksha
May i ask a question?
i got always lots of errors (continually)  in the w7 event viewer , source Schannel ,event id 36887 , type error
are related to lyric show panel or the plugins or it's w7
because under w10 it doesn't generate errors
thanks a lot for your plugins

Reply #1872
@veksha
May i ask a question?
i got always lots of errors (continually)  in the w7 event viewer , source Schannel ,event id 36887 , type error
are related to lyric show panel or the plugins or it's w7
because under w10 it doesn't generate errors
thanks a lot for your plugins
i am not a professional in this kind of things but it seems that errors are gone when you enable TLS 1.2 in internet explorer settings. I use https urls in my plugins and getting data from them using InternetOpenUrl_ WinAPI.
i use win10 only and didn't even know that on windows7 my plugins are not even working. so thank you for error report.

Reply #1873
@francesco actually, I lied. some of the plugins are using old api, some plugins are using new api that works nicely in windows7, so i have to make sure they all have new api and recompile/reupload.

Reply #1874
i am not a professional in this kind of things but it seems that errors are gone when you enable TLS 1.2 in internet explorer settings. I use https urls in my plugins and getting data from them using InternetOpenUrl_ WinAPI.
i use win10 only and didn't even know that on windows7 my plugins are not even working. so thank you for error report.
@veksha
hi
i have found a fix posted by Case at reply #3
Windows 7 doesn't support TLS 1.2 by default which seems to now be required by the server. You can enable the feature by importing the attached reg file and rebooting.
he has included a regfile , it enables TLS 1.2 on w7 , and it works great without any issue or error
could be useful for other users
thanks ,take care