Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Free sound improving techniques" (Read 8734 times) previous topic - next topic

"Free sound improving techniques"

Reply #25
Just don't ask me to convert it into those absurd american measurements (it's a complete mistery to me how a nation that endorses such fantastic and utterly incoherent units of measurement managed to put a man on the moon!)

Let us not forget that a Mars probe crashed and burned because of an error in converting to or from metric units (something like how many slugs are there in a killogram).

Reply #26
I did further research based on Peter W. Belt's pioneering work and discovered that the fidelity of a DAP can be vastly improved* by placing it upon a piece of cheese cake, like this picture shows:

Just what I needed, a craving for cheese cake. Thanks a lot.

I've had a few "exchanges" with May Belt on a few forums. I am on the fence as to whether or not they drank the koolaide or are just selling it. I suppose they really could be that dumb.

Reply #27
Just don't ask me to convert it into those absurd american measurements
Thank you for calling them American measurements. Some Americans call them British measurements - but most of us don't use them any more! Someone should tell Microsoft.

Is there an IP Board software update to enable the uploading of cake? I assume you'd have to be a member and logged in to download it though - wouldn't want this to get out of hand.

Cheers,
David.

Reply #28
I think the risk of clogging the series of tubes is too high to justify cake uploading. :\

It's a shame, because it might allow us to produce a sliding scale of foodstuffs. Does music become worse when a device is placed upon broccoli or asparagus? Will expensive equipment benefit more from a bed of caviar? Does the oil quality of fried products influence the fatness of bass?

Important questions at which those of us with a proper scientific mindset should not scoff!

Reply #29
I think the risk of clogging the series of tubes is too high to justify cake uploading. :\

Fot that reason you should use a tube amp before uploading instead: It'll preserve the warm sensation on your palatine better than digital switches or routers (keep in mind the raggedness of digitized cake!-)