Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Plextools Copy cd problem (Read 2053 times) previous topic - next topic

Plextools Copy cd problem

I have just acquired a new plextor drive 4824Tu , I have always in the past used EAC to copy my cd's but of course now I want to use Plextools. I have been trying to copy a live concert audio cd but  so far I have no success.  The cd seems to copy ok but when I insert a blank cdr into the copier it tells me the source file is too large , ( I enabled overburning) the original cd is only 79 mins so it should not be a problem, however I thought as I had saved the image file to disc I could try another blank so i selected the source as the image file and browsed for the file , no luck the image was as a .bin format and the cdcopy prog was looking for a .pxi, with other progs normally I see the cue and bin together. I could not find a .pxi anywhere to load in the cdcopy menu. anybody have any ideas. Just one other thing I have read various posts regarding the audio extraction settings in Plextools and have configured them all accordingly to match at least I hope the quality that EAC was giving me, but can somebody tell me if the less than 100 errors ( the minimum allowed) option is a practicle setting or should I set it a bit higher