Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tears for Fears - Everybody Loves A Happy Ending (Read 1784 times) previous topic - next topic

Tears for Fears - Everybody Loves A Happy Ending

I ordered at amazon the "UK Limited Edition" of "Tears for Fears - Everybody Loves A Happy Ending" Album, containing 14 tracks.

By error I got the Canadian issue with only 12 tracks. I compared the Canadian version (NewDoor Records) with the German version (edel Records - 14 tracks) and realised that the Canadian issue has a much better mastering (the edel Records version has heavy dynamic compression).

I'm thinking about to keep the Canadian Version, or should I change it to the UK-Version? But: Is the UK-Version also heavily dynamic compressed like the German issue (maybe identical)?

Long story short:

I'm looking for ReplayGain values from the "Tears for Fears - Everybody Loves A Happy Ending" UK Special Edition 14-Track Album.

For reference the Barcodenumbers:

UK Gut Records: 5 060087 560304
German edel Records: 4 029758 618226
Canada NewDoor Records: 6 02498 63108 9

My Replaygain scans (image PNG, 13kB):

.halverhahn