Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Req.: tooLame ACM codec (Read 2260 times) previous topic - next topic

Req.: tooLame ACM codec

Dear community,

I tried to search for any website offering an ACM codec made from tooLame; but unfortunately, there are too many hits with both "tooLame" on one hand, and another "ACM codec" on the other, so I could not yet find out if there is one nice guy who ever tried to create a "tooLame ACM" codec (this search gave "no results").

Would it be very hard for one of you experienced coders to create one, e.g. mixing the tooLame and the LAME-ACM sources?

Or are there other MP2 ACM codecs available? I know one from QDesign, but this one is anything but cheap (149,- $).

This favour is not for me - if I wanted to convert audio to MP2, I would probably use 2lame.exe, HeadAC3he or BeSweet (together with the VOBInput.dll, BeSweet 1.5b29 is even able to read audio streams directly out of AVIs). But, you know - there are people who are so used to tools they know, and have such a hard time to get used to better ones.