Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cuetools Batch Mode (Read 2444 times) previous topic - next topic

Cuetools Batch Mode

Hi,

I have about 20 cue sheets and FLAC files that I'd like to encode, and I see that Cuetools supports batch mode, but I cannot find how to use it anywhere.

Can somebody point me to the right page or give me a short explanation?

Thanks!

R.

Cuetools Batch Mode

Reply #1
Batch mode disables the popup windows so CUETools won't let you select which log file or artwork to use. Make sure they are named properly. Batch mode won't let you select or edit the tags. Metadata tags (and artwork) will be selected based on the settings on the GUI and in Advanced settings. Batch mode won't let you select which recovery record to use for a repair.

In version 2.1.4 and earlier, CUETools automatically switches to batch mode when you use Input:Multiselect Browser, Input:Drag'n'drop mode or when you select a folder (instead of a file) using Input:Folder Browser.

In version 2.1.5 and later, CUETools automatically switches to batch mode as before but only when what you selected includes more than one album.
korth

Cuetools Batch Mode

Reply #2
Oooookaaaaay! I was looking everywhere for an option called "batch" or similar!

If the indicated folder contains both cue sheets and the audio files, will it ignore the files and process only the cue sheets?

Cuetools Batch Mode

Reply #3
It should. For Input:Multiselect Browser it depends on how far you expand the view. If you expand all the way to the files and the files are checked they will get processed. If you just check the parent folder without expanding, only the CUE file should get processed.
korth

Cuetools Batch Mode

Reply #4
Many thanks! 

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021