Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help with Cuetools error "audio format invalid" (Read 3360 times) previous topic - next topic

Help with Cuetools error "audio format invalid"

Hello everyone,

I have come unstuck with using Cuetools Ver. 2.1.4 in trying to split 2 Flac files (383 MB each) with one (2KB) cue file. I'm trying to split the tracks into single files. but i keep getting the "audio format invalid" message.

please help. attached an image

Reply #1
CUETools is meant for managing your cd rips, not some high bitrate vinyl rips.
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!

Reply #2
Hello everyone,

I have come unstuck with using Cuetools Ver. 2.1.4 in trying to split 2 Flac files (383 MB each) with one (2KB) cue file. I'm trying to split the tracks into single files. but i keep getting the "audio format invalid" message.

please help. attached an image

Thanks for your reply,

I didn't realize that it could be a problem, is there another option? i just want to separate the tracks individually.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance

Reply #3
When you search you will find several tips how to use foobar for this task. foobar most likely will even slice salami if needed.
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!

Reply #4
When you search you will find several tips how to use foobar for this task. foobar most likely will even slice salami if needed.

Foobar it is, thk u