Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Embedding Album Art directly with foobar? (Read 26444 times) previous topic - next topic

Embedding Album Art directly with foobar?

Reply #25
^nope. mp3tag is still probably the best way to find those

Code: [Select]
%_covers% MISSING
%_covers% PRESENT

Embedding Album Art directly with foobar?

Reply #26
Thx for your answer

Yep, i created a coulumn in mp3tag, telling me if cover art is present.

It just would be fine to see this already in fk2, then to highlight all the tracks where it's missing and import them to mp3tag in bulk with the run service command.
(I have too many files to load them all simultaneously into mp3tag as it runs out of memory.)

Thx again, I keep hoping for such a feature in future.

Re: Embedding Album Art directly with foobar?

Reply #27
Any updates?

Is it still not possible to embed album art in mp3-files with Foobar 2000 v2.1 (x64)? Is it still necessary to do that with Mp3Tag?
Foobar 2000 v2.1 [x64], Columns UI, Windows 10

Re: Embedding Album Art directly with foobar?

Reply #28
Thread was started in 2010. This post is from 2012...

Note that since this thread was last posted in, foobar2000 has gained some album art manipulation features. See them in the right-click menu under Tagging.

You can also open the properties dialog for a selection, switch to the Artwork tab and manage attached images there. You can even drag/drop.