Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to draw album art to dialog? (Read 1283 times) previous topic - next topic

How to draw album art to dialog?

Hi, forum!

What I am doing is loading album art from some tracks in user's library, then showing them on a dialog.
It seems like I should use album_art_manager_v3::open_v3(), and query() to get album art data from tracks.

Now I have two questions:

1. What is the proper, recommended way to draw(render) the album art data to the dialog?
I know this question may look too easy, but I am a newbie in WTL. And I could not find any example about loading and drawing album art in fb2k.

2. open_v3() takes a list of metadb_handle as a parameter, which means the manager will open multiple album art for multiple tracks. In contrast, query() returns a single album_art_data_ptr, and does not take any index-like parameter.
How should I process the returned pointer of query()? Or am I supposed to use open_v3() for single track only?