Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cucusoft vs. ImToo DVD For Ripping DVD Audio and Some Video (Read 1630 times) previous topic - next topic

Cucusoft vs. ImToo DVD For Ripping DVD Audio and Some Video

We have multiple DAP's in the family, plus I have quite a few DVD's which I'd like to rip the audio from to MP3 (or whatever), and these two companies have DVD Suites that do these things with MINIMUM fuss.

I've read the freeware processes, but they're not for me.  I'm on a tight schedule, and the ease of use for just clicking on "take dvd audio and turn it to MP3," and click one button and then one click turns The Matrix fight scene to Zune is EXACTLY what I'm interested in.

It's just getting too complicated to memorize all the audio/video processes.

In any case, does anyone have any familiarity with either of these software suites.  From reading them, they seem practically identical, and I'm trying to make the right choice.

No need to tell me about the freeware options, or how I could do it myself with slightly better results. ;-) 

In this particular case, I like what I see from these two software suites.  I'm just looking for some who has some experience with them to let me know if there is a significant difference between one or the other.

TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~jordan