Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: When starting doesn't begin with last track (Read 3747 times) previous topic - next topic

When starting doesn't begin with last track

When starting up 586 it always goes to the first track in the playlist instead of back to the track where it was.
Master of Fate. By Fate Mastered

Reply #1
Upon starting foobar plays the song that was selected before closing it before;
enable Follow cursor

[hm, it works like that for me at least]

Reply #2
It is and always has been.  This is something new that just started happening with the move from .58c to .586.

Reply #3
Can't reproduce the bug.  What are your settings?

Reply #4
Just realized I left out an important point.  This happens when you start FB2K from a shortcut with a command after it.

Like:  "C:\Program Files\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe" /Play

Doing it this way, it will always start at the beginning of the playlist.  This is new with .586

Reply #5
TurinsRevenge,
I just tested based upon the new info you gave.  You are correct.  Playback always starts at the beginning of the playlist.