Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: playback stopping after finishing a FLAC file (Read 1898 times) previous topic - next topic

playback stopping after finishing a FLAC file

I've been using the foobar special pack for a few years now, and I suppose a year ago I started having this problem that causes my playback to stop after a FLAC file finishes playing.  MP3, Ogg and APE files all work fine, however.  A friend of mine also has this problem.  I'm not using any extra libraries other than the ones that come with the special pack, I'm using the default layout, and the only DSP I use normally is volume control.

I've been looking for a solution off and on for a while now, and any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply #1
Any clues showing up in the console when this happens?
(Components menu > Show Console)

Reply #2
Any clues showing up in the console when this happens?
(Components menu > Show Console)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=362455"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I checked this and no.
Code: [Select]
INFO (CORE) : opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "file://G:\mp3s\metal\Ensiferum\2002 - Ensiferum\Ensiferum (11) - Battle Song.flac" (0)
INFO (foo_audioscrobbler) : Submitting cache...
INFO (foo_audioscrobbler) : Submission succeeded.
INFO (foo_audioscrobbler) : Submit interval set to 1 seconds.
INFO (CORE) : opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "file://G:\mp3s\metal\Ensiferum\2002 - Ensiferum\Ensiferum (12) - Goblins' Dance.flac" (0)
INFO (foo_audioscrobbler) : Submitting cache...
INFO (foo_audioscrobbler) : Submission succeeded.
INFO (foo_audioscrobbler) : Submit interval set to 1 seconds.

As a note, foo_audioscrobbler is not the problem.  I forgot about that when I posted originally, and it isn't causing this. I was using foobar on this machine for a few weeks before bothering to install it and this stopping problem was happening then as well.