Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Thoughts on Helium Music Manager (Read 6442 times) previous topic - next topic

Thoughts on Helium Music Manager

Hello. I have been a member for a while but I thought my first post should be an Opinion Question.

I would like to hear opinions of The Helium Music Manager program and why you have come to those opinions.

I have not seen any mention of it in my reading on this site (so maybe most have never heard of it).

Thanks for your time!
Cheers
Life without Music is a Mistake

Re: Thoughts on Helium Music Manager

Reply #1
I have never heard of this Helium Music Manager software. Is it your software? Is it something you support? Or is it just another relatively unknown project you wish to call attention to? Please feel free to participate in other topics while you are here, so you garner a reputation for yourself. I don't mean to be too rash, but we're very used to people spamming, and a new user posting their first two posts about the same piece of software tends to raise a bit of suspicion.

I'll move your other post back as well, but maybe try to do some other things around here as well?