Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Yet Another Random Feature Request Topic (Read 1241 times) previous topic - next topic

Yet Another Random Feature Request Topic

Here is a small wishlist for 0.9.4 final. I know new features are only coded when a new 0.9.x beta will be released, so if not 0.9.4 than maybe for 0.9.5

1) "move, rename, copy files": under "do what" adding a new option: move entire parent folder, rename files <- and analog this for copy

2) if not 1) then something like this "right click skripts menu" under tagging also for "move, rename, copy files". To have a quick access for often used skripts

3) "move, rename, copy files": under "output" adding something like "create playlist"

These few things would really save a lot of mouseclicks
I'm not a c++ programmer but I can code in java and I can imagine that someting like a "create playlist" class exits. c++ is a object oriented language too. So just to create a new option in the gui, link this to the class with nessacery parameters....max.10 miniutes it sould be done (in java). plz tell me if I'm wrong

yet another random feature request?
These are essenital requests for a powerful media management!