Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Spectrum: using >40 bands makes bottom invisible/below window edge (Read 1553 times) previous topic - next topic

Spectrum: using >40 bands makes bottom invisible/below window edge

I have a problem using the standard Spectrum visualisation.
If I use more than 40 bands, the bottom part of the Spectrum display "drops down" below the window edge and I cannot see the frequency marks anymore. Is that a bug or user error?

Reply #1
There is not enough room in your display to show all of those frequencies.
For 80 bands, on my screen the spectrum must be about 1240 pixels wide to show all the numbers.
You can make your display larger, or double-click the spectrum display to view it full-screen.
Double-click again or press Esc to return from full-screen...

Reply #2
I see now what happens at 80 columns if I change the size of the Foobar window, the numbbers are running into each other. But it is still weird that they don't shift on to rows (staggered). They "dissapear".
PS: Maximizing the window shows just the center of those columns. 1600x1050.