Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: universal driver for multimedia keyboard (Read 8698 times) previous topic - next topic

universal driver for multimedia keyboard

if you have problem with your multimedia keyboard and foobar try this:

Kbdriver.exe

it is a freeware and you can configuera ALL multimedia keys
use:
foobar2000.exe/playpause  /stop  /next  /prev

"If you have multimedia keyboard you can use "Kbdriver.exe" instead of OEM drivers which often don't allow you to configure more than few programmable buttons. Here you can configure all except ACPI keys (sleep, wake, power).

This program works different than OEM keyboard drivers. They control directly the keyboard input. The Multimedia Keyboard Driver creates keyboard hook and than monitors keystrokes. If some of the multimedia keys are ressed, it processes the desired operation.

With every multimedia key can be associated many functions: controlling Winamp, CD Player, Keystrokes, your own programs, …It is also possible to associate other functions with the multimedia keys when Shift or Control are pressed. This will give you so many programmable keys that you won't even be able to utilize them all.

You can also add support for your own keyboard with the program GetScan."
Music is my first love.

Reply #1
Whoa, sounds great! Will have to check it out right now.

edit: Erm.....

Message from F-Secure Anti-Virus on 27.12.2003 11:58:12 AM

Malicious code found in file G:\PROGRAM FILES\KBDRIVER\HOOKTECLADO.DLL.
Infection: Backdoor.Delf.eg
Action: The file was renamed.

Messages waiting: 0

Reply #2
I did not have messages of the antivirus!
if you wants I can  send you files (not the install.exe)
Music is my first love.