Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: looking for an external battery bluetooth low latency receiver for my headphones (Read 288 times) previous topic - next topic

looking for an external battery bluetooth low latency receiver for my headphones

Hi
i'm using my headphones via cable ,and i like it a lot
but sometime i'm using my phone to listen music , and i would like to listen music with a tiny bluetooth low latency receiver

just to use with my sennheiser / grado and so on headphones , i have found Ozvavzk receiver Bluetooth 5.0 or Glangeh Receiver Bluetooth 5.3

in short not exansive receivers ,with good battery life or at least enough to listen 1 hour or 2 of music
in the past , in this forum some users gave me some feebacks about mpow ,great receiver but battery is almost gone
thanks in advance