Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_massdelete (Read 43837 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_massdelete

Reply #75
The Link and Olive, thank you for feedback, but I've checked context menu of 0.9 before posting and there is no „File Operations->Delete files“. Maybe I should add more components from install package?

Loaded libraries for now:
CORE
foo_input_std.dll
foo_ui_std.dll
foo_rgscan.dll
foo_cdda.dll

Screenshot (19 Kb) of context menu:
http://www.kraeved.com/tmp/foobar09b10contextmenu.png
• Join our efforts to make Helix MP3 encoder great again
• Opus complexity & qAAC dependence on Apple is an aberration from Vorbis & Musepack breakthroughs
• Let's pray that D. Bryant improve WavPack hybrid, C. Helmrich update FSLAC, M. van Beurden teach FLAC to handle non-audio data

foo_massdelete

Reply #76
Perhaps it's foo_masstag (not sure). I have all components from the installer + some by foosion.

foo_massdelete

Reply #77
Yes it's foo_masstag =)

foo_massdelete

Reply #78
Great, that's it. Thank you
• Join our efforts to make Helix MP3 encoder great again
• Opus complexity & qAAC dependence on Apple is an aberration from Vorbis & Musepack breakthroughs
• Let's pray that D. Bryant improve WavPack hybrid, C. Helmrich update FSLAC, M. van Beurden teach FLAC to handle non-audio data

foo_massdelete

Reply #79
So am I understanding correctly that FB2K has a right click - delete file command built into it? But there is not a Recycle command?

If so, it would be great if this invaluable plugin could be updated to 0.9. Thanks.

foo_massdelete

Reply #80
Since v0.9 has the core functionality of foo_massdelete implemented, I will not update it anymore. I've published the source code for eveyone to play around ;-) http://pelit.koillismaa.fi/plugins/general.php#81

foo_massdelete

Reply #81
Very Good Plugin! I just decided to use foobar 0.83 rather than v0.9 for some incompatible issues(wma tag edting, foo_uie_lyrics search problems) and I am missing the quick delete command in V0.9 then I found this plug, it is great for me!

foo_massdelete

Reply #82
I really miss following functionality in v0.9
- Stop and restart playback if necessary (single file deletion only).