Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Customize toolbar buttons (Read 46618 times) previous topic - next topic

Customize toolbar buttons

Reply #28
Big thanks 

Reply #31
There's  also a free ICO plugin for Photoshop and Illustrator that supports  transparency (IrfanView for example does not support the alpha channel*):
XnView supports alpha channel (tried from png and gif) and conversion can be done in batch mode

Here is my toolbar now:

Reply #33
And how exactly should we install them icons?

Reply #34
Right click the buttons/Customize Buttons
foobar2000 + EAC + Burrrn = Happiness

Reply #35
There's  also a free ICO plugin for Photoshop and Illustrator that supports  transparency (IrfanView for example does not support the alpha channel*):
XnView supports alpha channel (tried from png and gif) and conversion can be done in batch mode

OT: I used XnView many years back when Linux was my Desktop OS. On XP tho, IrfanView was always the image viewer of choice. Now I've just installed XnView for fun and...    I think I'll stick with it, it has changed so much and it feels like it outperforms IrfanView, especially the format support seems to be more up-to-date. Oh, and the UI is more intuitive, too. Irfan needs to rework that one, IMHO.

edit: typo

Reply #37
Any way to change the "Playing" icon (in playlist) as well?
I seem to remember a different thread where the developers stated that the "Now Playing" icon was a program resource, or hard-coded and could not be changed in its current incarnation. Not that you will be able to in the future either but right now it is not possible except by hacking the executable.

Reply #39
Hi
this ability to change the toolbar icons is really goof
Does someone make some tango icons and can share it please ? It is what I am looking for, now.

Reply #40
Hi
this ability to change the toolbar icons is really goof
Does someone make some tango icons and can share it please ? It is what I am looking for, now.

just download the tango icon set from the official site. The icons are in png. Use irfanview, xnview, or the link to a site provided in this thread to convert them to ico.

Reply #42
The icons are in png. Use irfanview, xnview, or the link to a site provided in this thread to convert them to ico.
Rather not use IrfanView for that, although it can read and write man formats, not all of them are fully supported, including Windows Icon files. You will loose the alpha channel and get ugly looking icons.

Reply #44
Here's one that fits my foobar.

This is not my work, I think it was originally called Xmm, I just split it to ico

Reply #46
Right click the buttons/Customize Buttons

apologizing for being such a noob but I right clicked on the button and there was no function to customize? I dl the icons but a little lost.

Reply #47
Does anyone have a nice "play or Pause" button that matches the default buttons?
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #48
I right click on the buttons and I don't see a customize option. I'm using 0.9.5b5