Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Samples for 48kbps AAC 2006 Test (Read 20570 times) previous topic - next topic

Samples for 48kbps AAC 2006 Test

The Beatles: Twist And Shout (stereo separation)

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....ndpost&p=362619

EDIT

Sample removed for now.

The sample length is below 30s, but since the origin of the CD is controversial I removed it.

The CD may be unofficial. It seems that Google does not give a definitive answer to this, but I would expect to see the FSL remastering project mentioned at several more or less official Beatles source pages. It looks to appear mainly at various discussion groups.

Reply #1
Thanks, but I would strongly advise you to only offer online 30s samples.

Reply #2
It was 29 s 398 ms.

EDIT

Here is another Beatles sample (29s). It has artistically very nice and important channel separation effect. (...should be genuine this time  )

Edit2

Removed this "Eleanor_Rigby.wv" sample to make room. PM me if you want to have it.

Reply #3
Fabrizio De Andre' - "Creuza de mä"
Instrumental sample
Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.

Reply #4
Flyin' to Fly - from Last Exile (anime) Soundtrack CD

It's a SBR killer with many sharp bells in all frequencies.

[attachment=2072:attachment]

Edit: Now looking again in the Simpe Spectrum visualization of an PS encoded sample, it can be also an PS killer. Sounds awfull in 32kbps!

Reply #5
Stardust Speedway [B Mix] - from Sonic CD (Sega CD game)
Has serious issues with PS (especially on the guitar section), and the guitars + drums seem to mess up SBR too.

Reply #6
-- How to delete message? 

Reply #7
Sample of Classic + Modern instruments