Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Labels in Default UI font configuration not aligned (Read 3690 times) previous topic - next topic

Labels in Default UI font configuration not aligned

A little visual glicht:
preferences/display/default user interface/colors and fonts : the fonts section is not aligned (win xp sp2 here, with noting special installed)

Still present in beta 3.

Reply #1
A little visual glicht:
preferences/display/default user interface/colors and fonts : the fonts section is not aligned (win xp sp2 here, with noting special installed)

Still present in beta 3.

Has it occurred to you that the indentation of the font buttons might be supposed to tell you something?

Think about it.

Reply #2
A little visual glicht:

Still present in beta 3.

Has it occurred to you that the indentation of the font buttons might be supposed to tell you something?

Think about it.

I didn't get it as well, although I understood the dependencies... Hmmm, maybe one could indent the lines even more to make clear that it's arbitrary?

Reply #3
A little visual glicht:

That is not a glitch, that is by design. The individual fonts are arranged in a hierarchical fashion.

Reply #5
Wouldn't something like this help to make it more evident:

All I did was realign the labels and add the tree lines.
elevatorladylevitateme