Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [0.9.5] Equalizer crashes foobar (when used with ColumnUI) (Read 2923 times) previous topic - next topic

[0.9.5] Equalizer crashes foobar (when used with ColumnUI)

I've removed defaultUI and am using columnUI only (latest beta, although i noticed the bug in previous beta too).

When i try to launch the equalizer, the program exits giving an error which says:

Code: [Select]
Unhandled exception : Service not found

Reply #1
It's not a bug, DUI of 0.9.5 is installed by default and you should expect weird behavior if you delete one of default installed components of a program right. I hope Peter wont be pissed at you .

Reply #2
Do you delete random DLLs from the Windows tree as well, judging their usefulness from their names?
Stay sane, exile.

Reply #3
So, basically, the solution to the problem is to have the DUI dll in the folder even if i want to use ColumnUI?

Do you delete random DLLs from the Windows tree as well, judging their usefulness from their names?

No. Foobar has always worked without a hiccup without the DUI dll, which is why i found the behavior peculiar. I don't see any need to be condescending about it.