Skip to main content
Topic: [WSH] - Display custom charts and statistics (incl. Last.fm) (Read 13356 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [WSH] - Display custom charts and statistics (incl. Last.fm)

Reply #50
No, it didn't came bundled with it and I had to download it separately. Don't remember where I got it from. The version I'm using is 3.8.8.3.

Reply #51
No, it didn't came bundled with it and I had to download it separately. Don't remember where I got it from. The version I'm using is 3.8.8.3.

I tried replacing the latest 3.17 version with this one, but the issue must be somewhere else, because the problem persists.
Thanks a lot for the help jazzthieve, but I think I'm giving up. Unless the author comes round here and feels like restoring the original download links, this is far too complex to piece together without a proper setup guide.
I'm late

Reply #52
Alright, I know i just said I'm giving up, but for the sake of completeness: I found out the "invalid method" warning is apparently related to the lastfm API and not to the sqlite3 application. So, I guess the failed creation of the database is the cause and not the consequence of whatever generates that error message.
I'm late

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018