Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AAC Bitrates (Read 3958 times) previous topic - next topic

AAC Bitrates

Hi,

Plz help me to solve doubts

1.What is the maximmum sampling frequency and bitrate for usually using AAC LC Streams?

2.As the Spec told that encoder combination 96K 576 kbps for stereo is maximmum, Is there any encoder is capable to generate a stream of this frequency and bitrate?

3.When i refer wikipedia i saw 128 kbps for stereo is "transparent" so the higher bitrates are avoided in the case of stereo streams?

AAC Bitrates

Reply #1
1.What is the maximmum sampling frequency and bitrate for usually using AAC LC Streams?

1. The maximum sampling frequency is 96000 Hz  without getting into escape sampling frequencies which don't seem to be used in the wild. The maximum bitrate is 6144 bits per channel per frame. i.e. = 6144 * channels / 1024 * sampling_frequency.