Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_seek.dll Usage (Read 2086 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_seek.dll Usage

OK, I've started a new topic here as I just realised my previous post was in the wrong forum (Uploads - fb2k) - see here

From grimes' replies:
loop length is predefined for 6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20 seconds.

How/where is this predefined?  How do I change the value?

Alternatively set endpoint mode, seek to start point in seekbar manually, wait for x seconds and set end point by shortcut.

How exactly do I set endpoint mode and how do I set the end point?  I can't find any shortcut(s) for this.

an example for first mode:

Enable loop length 6s
    Enable "loop" (by shortcut)
    Seek to a start point in seekbar

To enable loop length of 6s do I need to go through Advanced Preferences or is there another way?

Thanks very much for your help.
Spockman

foo_seek.dll Usage

Reply #1
How/where is this predefined?  How do I change the value?

Menu | Playback | Seek Control | Loop length

How exactly do I set endpoint mode and how do I set the end point? I can't find any shortcut(s) for this.

You can assign shortcuts in Preferences | Keyboard Shortcuts
The relevant commands are "Set end point" and "Remove end point" in Loop length submenu.

To enable loop length of 6s do I need to go through Advanced Preferences or is there another way?

Yes.

foo_seek.dll Usage

Reply #2
I don't seem to have the 'Menu | Playback | Seek Control | Loop length' option in my menu.  See attached screenshot.
Nor can I find the 'Set end point' and 'Remove end point' in the Preferences | Keyboard Shortcuts section.

foo_seek.dll Usage

Reply #4
[quote name='q-stankovic' date='Jan 28 2012, 09:07' post='783973']
Are you sure to have installed the latest version of foo_seek?

Arrrhhh!  Got my 1.0 and 0.1 mixed up.  That's done the trick.  Humblest apologies.
Spockman.