Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [OFF-TOPIC] From: Anyone else use 320 kbps mp3's? (Read 2043 times) previous topic - next topic

[OFF-TOPIC] From: Anyone else use 320 kbps mp3's?

between 3.98 , 3.97 and 3.90 ... which one is the fastest ?

Reply #1
Why ask that in this topic? Couldn't you open your own topic, or find a more appropriate one?

Reply #2
Why not test them yourself and report back to us???

This is a rhetorical question and the last three posts are going in the recycle bin, so don't bother to give an answer.

Reply #3
Why ask that in this topic? Couldn't you open your own topic, or find a more appropriate one?

short question, short answer...I don't really think it's off-topic and I didn't want to ruin the forums with my wonderings...
More, 320kbps users  could have been concerned by the answer and might have wondered before I did.

I'm using 320 but I'm pretty sure I can't make the difference between a V5 and a flac (if you think I'm another "320-is-better-than-128-idiot-user")