Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 1.4 Beta 16 Does Not Scrobble (Last.fm Plugin 0.9.4) (Read 1428 times) previous topic - next topic

1.4 Beta 16 Does Not Scrobble (Last.fm Plugin 0.9.4)

is it possible that a new plugin would be added later or we should just revert back to the win32 version?

Re: 1.4 Beta 16 Does Not Scrobble (Last.fm Plugin 0.9.4)

Reply #1
Maybe try to use foo_scrobble

Reply #2
well the problem then would be opening the Last.fm Scrobbler manually every time after foobar2000 is opened.

Reply #3
What?

Reply #4
 :D
by default (win32 foobar) opens "Last.fm Scrobbler.exe" on startup using foo_audioscrobbler.

but in the UWP version it doesn't, and even if you're using foo_scrobble, u need to open the Last.fm app manually to see stats etc.

Reply #5
So what is your problem? That plugin does not scrobble at all, or that some 3rd party app is not starting (but scrobbling works)? You change your problem description over the time.

Reply #6
Well You are right and the confusion is because I've switched to Beta 17.

foo_audioscrobbler used to Scrobble in Beta 16 (but it didn't open the 3rd party app), now that i have upgraded to Beta 17 it doesn't anymore. it requires authorization every time I open its corresponding page in Preferences -> Tools -> Last.fm Scrobbling

for now the old method works with no problem. I'm waiting for the next UWP update to check these again.