Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 523773 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #100
This looks very promising. Too bad about the poor text antialiasing, compared to SCPL

Reply #101
Looks like we can't dynamicaly change font with the $font() function:

Code: [Select]
$font(Courier New,8,italic)%artist% - $font(Courier New,8,normal)%title%

it's always normal instead of "artist - title"
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #102
I'm going to have to request another group level for this component. It would just be so much awesome. I can understand people's concerns on speed but only one more grouping would be all I (for one) need, so I can have artist>album>tracks. Hopefully you could still (conditionally) set it to zero width, so it wouldn't mean any extra clicking, and it would really save on scrolling, plus it would look great!

If the dev reads this and thinks it's a good idea, I'd be well happy, but if people really think it's unnecessary then I'm not going to get upset...

Cheers,
Tom

Reply #103
What do %el_is_valid% and dummy line mean?

Reply #104
A dummy line is an empty line in the playlist, which only appears when no. items is less than the minimum item no. you enter in the settings menu. They're useful if you want to put artwork as a background to your playlist, you can make sure the whole album art is shown instead of just a narrow band.

%el_is_valid% returns 1 for a normal playlist item, 0 for a dummy line I think.

Reply #105
Hello,
I have 2 questions
How to increase the header (what line ? ) I found for the cover but not for the header
and a silly one,how to select several tracks , the usual way won't work
thank you

EDIT : found the line for header 

Reply #106
ELPlaylist 0.2.9.1a
+ Added: support for single click action
download
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #107
I have 403 forbideen access on this link

Reply #108
maybe it's a referer trouble.. try to get it from download page http://foo2k.chottu.net/
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #109
thank you just found chottu.net

btw I still can't select severals tracks 

Reply #110

That's odd, I can. Are you sure they're not actually being selected but you just can't see them? Try adding some code like:

$if(%_selected%,
$drawrect(0,0,%_width%,%_height%,0-0-200,0-0-200,),)

To the Track List display, it should add a dark blue background. I don't know if the default adds something like that though, I'd have thought it would.

Oh another thing, you might want to check Single Click Action for Items is set to (none), just to be sure it's not that.

Reply #111
EDIT: sorry, confused the syntax

Reply #112

That's odd, I can. Are you sure they're not actually being selected but you just can't see them? Try adding some code like:

$if(%_selected%,

To the Track List display, it should add a dark blue background. I don't know if the default adds something like that though, I'd have thought it would.

Oh another thing, you might want to check Single Click Action for Items is set to (none), just to be sure it's not that.

Thank you for your answer,I just tried everything, also with the new single clik action
I do see when it's selected (already in the config) but I can only select track one by one
very annoying,especially to tag new entries in my library
Maybe you can just tell me how do you proceed ?
thank you

Reply #113
That's odd, must be a bug, as for me, left clicking and dragging across different items selects them, as does clicking on one and shift or ctrl clicking on another.

Reply #114
yes, must be a bug,because with single column playlist,it works
well, nevermind
thank you

Reply #115

$if(%_selected%,

Tom thanks a lot for the code. I could not select several tracks before I implemented it.

I was wondering how to change the color to something more fitting by the config I use.
I am using the Dark config by CepiPerez.

What code do I need to make the selection area transparent?

Thanks a lot.

yes, must be a bug,because with single column playlist,it works
well, nevermind
thank you

pepito

Rightclick on the playlist, choose 'Settings'

In the lower half of the window you see the white field where you can enter the code Tom has given us.
Let me know if this works.

Reply #116
Tom thanks a lot for the code. I could not select several tracks before I implemented it.

I was wondering how to change the color to something more fitting by the config I use.

Thanks a lot.

You can choose another colour by replacing the RGB codes in the example I gave. I chose a blue, 0-0-200 as an example, if you want to find RGB codes, open a colour palette eg by clicking the colour button next to 'background colour' in the ELPL settings, choose your colour then remember the 3 numbers on the bottom right, for red, green and blue. Put them where 0,0 and 200 are, but keep the hyphens. I think one is a border colour, so they can be different. You can add another number to give a transparency: -0 would be completely transparent, -255 is opaque. E.G red with 50% transparency and a black opaque border is: $drawrect(0,0,%_width%,%_height%,255-0-0-128,0-0-0-255,)

Make sure your code is ordered correctly too, you'd want the backgrounds to go behind the text, so put the rectangle code before the text code.

I'm wondering what you guys have done to your codes, I just checked and there is a selection rectangle that comes with the default view:

$enabledraw(%el_is_valid%)
$if(%el_isplaying%
   ,$gradientrect(0,0,%el_width%,%el_height%,245-245-245,255-192-192,)
   ,$if(%el_selected%,$gradientrect(0,0,%el_width%,%el_height%,245-245-245,192-232-255,horizontal),))
$if(%el_focused%,$drawrect(0,0,$sub(%el_width%,1),$sub(%el_height%,1),,54-64-128,),)

I guess you must have deleted it or something!

Pepito: are you sure your selection rectangle is there for %el_selected% and not %el_focused%?

Cheers,
Tom

Reply #117

Thanks a lot.

You can choose another colour by replacing the RGB codes in the example I gave. I chose a blue, 0-0-200 as an example, if you want to find RGB codes, open a colour palette eg by clicking the colour button next to 'background colour' in the ELPL settings, choose your colour then remember the 3 numbers on the bottom right, for red, green and blue. Put them where 0,0 and 200 are, but keep the hyphens. I think one is a border colour, so they can be different. You can add another number to give a transparency: -0 would be completely transparent, -255 is opaque. E.G red with 50% transparency and a black opaque border is: $drawrect(0,0,%_width%,%_height%,255-0-0-128,0-0-0-255,)

Make sure your code is ordered correctly too, you'd want the backgrounds to go behind the text, so put the rectangle code before the text code.
Cheers,
Tom

Tom

I found the code that will give me the transparent selection that I want.

Here it is:

$if(%_selected%,
$drawrect(0,0,%_width%,%_height%,-0-224-225-255,-0-224-255-255,),)

Thanks a lot for the help Tom.
Could not have done it without you.

Pepito if you copy and paste this code into your playlist settings you will have what you need.

PM me if you need any help. I can send you screenshots if you need them. :-)

Reply #118
thank you, Cepi made a new release 1.7 and the bug is set !!
for colors you can change everything you want in the pui layout,and now Cepi select 3 colours options
But I change directly in the code for the item I want

Reply #119
Could you please add all possible command for single/double/middle click? Just like PanelsUI had.

Reply #120
I think there's a bug with single click for show/hide items when auto collapse is enabled. Clicking a group makes it flicker on and off and you have to click again to see it. Groups don't automatically collapse when you click on a different group either.

Reply #121
I think there's a bug with single click for show/hide items when auto collapse is enabled. Clicking a group makes it flicker on and off and you have to click again to see it. Groups don't automatically collapse when you click on a different group either.

confirm
Thinking Outside The Box

Reply #122
New version is out.. from what i saw..

- $font() command work with $drawtext,$drawtextex (for those who didn't like anti-alias in $drawstring, use this instead, it look just like SCPL)
- Added: glow option in drawstring experimentally.

Reply #123
New version is out.. from what i saw..

- $font() command work with $drawtext,$drawtextex (for those who didn't like anti-alias in $drawstring, use this instead, it look just like SCPL)
- Added: glow option in drawstring experimentally.

thanx for the news

Reply #124
I tried v0.2.9.1alpha and there was no antialiasing in $drawtextex