Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Change Album Cover Size or Number of Album Cover Images per Row (Read 1054 times) previous topic - next topic

Change Album Cover Size or Number of Album Cover Images per Row

Hi, there,

I have Foobar2000 on both iPhone and Android devices. On iPhone there are 3 album cover images per row but 4 with the Android phone. The one on Android looks a lot better and I want to change the iPhone Foobar2000 to look the same. But I could not find again the setting I once used to change the number of album cover images per row.

Can anyone give me a hint? Many thanks in advance.

Re: Change Album Cover Size or Number of Album Cover Images per Row

Reply #1
It might depend on the aspect ratio, assuming that your devices have slightly different ratios.

Re: Change Album Cover Size or Number of Album Cover Images per Row

Reply #2
It might depend on the aspect ratio, assuming that your devices have slightly different ratios.

I do remember that I changed the number of cover images from 3 to 4 on Android, but just could not remember how. I tried almost all the setting pages but could not find it. Not sure if the setting UI has been removed but the setting remains