Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What is the meaning of sound mod and how does it operates. (Read 3585 times) previous topic - next topic

What is the meaning of sound mod and how does it operates.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I love to listen good music in Android smartphones. In order to get rich music experience I am searching for sound mods.

At present I am using redmi note 4 with MIUI 9.2 and redmi note 4 has a separate audio processing unit and also software for it.

While searching for sound mod for redmi note 4 I found quasar atom and I was stunned by examining it's features and some of it's features are

1. ClearAudio+
2. HTC beats
3. Viper4android
4. Dolby Atmos
5. Dirac HD

My question is after flashing the zip file of this sound mod when I play music in my smartphone which technology plays important role ie., clear audio+ or HTC beats or Dolby atmos or Dirac HD.

Does only one of the above mentioned technologies tries to maximize the music experience or all of the above tries to maximize the music experience.

Please clarify my doubt. I am new to sound mod technology and so can any one of you specify a link which provides the theory about how does sound mod works.

Regards,
Rupesh.
Regards,
Rupesh.