Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist-Manager-SMP (Read 51355 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playlist-Manager-SMP

Reply #350
They are solid but blank, because they are empty. That applies to any type of playlist. Files have a different icon.

I get it at last. To make a standard, one I must select and convert. All others created at the fly are UI-only.

What I can say....I'm dumb.

Accept my humble apologies

Colors work fine

X

Reply #351
It has always been that way. If you want only playlist files, disable tracking UI playlists. Otherwise, create playlist files.

Reply #352
It has always been that way. If you want only playlist files, disable tracking UI playlists. Otherwise, create playlist files.

I think I will keep it, maybe I will start to use playlists beyond the library view and some occasional taging.

Reply #353
I'm looking through the latest builds and I see 0.15, but it's dated 2023-03-21. I assume this should be 2024-03-21?

Reply #355
https://github.com/regorxxx/Playlist-Manager-SMP/releases/tag/v0.16.0

0.16.0 - 2024-04-22
Added

Playlists maintenance tools: ported the Playlist revive functionality from Playlist Tools, available now at Playlist maintenance tools, for the active playlist. Pressing Shift + L. Click on the menu entry will select the dead items instead of replacing them. For more complex usage, check the other script.
    Importing file: feature similar to the one found at Playlist Tools-SMP, lets you find matches on library using a mask against a text list (for ex. ARTIST - TITLE per line). Additionally, not found items may be replaced with YouTube links. It also works directly on a URL as long as the content is only text. There is an array of configurable query filters to tweak how tracks are preferred (for ex. non live tracks first).
    UI: total track's size is now available as sorting method, tooltip info (next to duration) and display column. Value is calculated at startup for playlist files (and never saved at the playlist file nor cached) or after loading any of them. This calculation is done without an additional performance impact in case playlist caching is already enabled due to specific search settings (for ex. enabling query searching); it may also be forced with a new setting at 'Playlist behavior\Update other Playlists...' submenu. For UI-only playlists, is always calculated at startup independently of any other setting.
    UI: added tip at quick help popup ('?' button) about tooltip font settings.
    Configuration: expanded user configurable file at '[FOOBAR PROFILE FOLDER]\js_data\presets\global\globSettings.json' with a new setting for console logging to file. Disabled by default. Now this is a change from the previous behavior, where console was always logged to 'console.log' file at the [FOOBAR PROFILE FOLDER]. It can now be switched, but since it's probably not useful for most users is disabled by default.

Changed

XSP: smart playlist are now also refreshed when the playlist sources change by drag n' drop, mouse actions, deleted or restored, in addition to changes when they are loaded in UI (introduced at 0.13.0).
    Clone: .xsp playlists and Auto Playlists will now make a copy of the loaded playlist (if possible) when cloning as UI playlist, instead of re-calculating the playlist to create the copy. This ensures the clone has the same sorting than the loaded version.
    UI: changed all builtin tooltips during external drag n' drop to use the native ones (which also span outside the panel).
    UI: all sorting methods now also sort elements by name in case they have the same priority (for ex. all 0-sized playlists sorted alphabetically instead of randomly).
    UI: smoother scroll bar movement when using the mouse and dragging the bar.
    Helpers: most json data files are now saved with Windows EOL for compatibility improvements with Windows text editors.
    Helpers: updated helpers.

Removed
Fixed

UI: sorting not applying properly to folders when sorting by size or duration.
    UI: wrong offset for first child item within nested folders when the root folder was not shown on the list.
    Drag and drop: conflict drag n' dropping and pressing Ctrl over the "+" button, unintentionally triggering last edited playlist highlighting at the same time (feature introduced at 0.14.0).
    UI: drag and drop and other features requiring a playlist selection did not work properly with selections from other panels which were not using a playlist as source. Issue #81
    Playlist locks: workaround for SMP bug related to playback on locked playlists. It should now work fine, but the 'default action' lock can not be switched anymore. Issue #82